Vial is offline Associate Member

GH and Humalog use when training late.

Hi guys

I train twice a day: 6am Cardio and abs (1 hour total) and 5:30pm Weights (1 - 1.5 hours total). I am currently on my first 6 month cycle of GH and my dosage is almost at the milestone of 6 iu 5 on / 2off. I need to split it up into 3 dosages the first in the am when I get up the second at about 12pm and the last at 5pm (pre-workout). Is the last 5pm shot correct as I do not want to affect my natural sleep GH production? What do you suggest?

I will also be using humalog in the not to distant future and if my workout ends at about 7pm it would be too late to take it post workout as I need to sleep at 9pm to get my 8 hours sleep. Is it not just as effective to take it after my morning cardio? I will be shooting it IM.

PS: Due to my current work requirements I can't train earlier in the afternoon.

Thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    humalog when shot IM lasts for about 2.5hrs

i have had the same problem with my schedule in the past and what i did was this(i'm not advicing it,tho) i follow regular pwo slin nutrition plan but before i go to bed i take a bowl of brown rice and some cottage cheese. this provided me with slow digesting carbs and proteins so that i did'nt had the risk of going hypo while sleeping. but i must say that i don't go hypo very easily and it was just ike you for the last half hour of the slin time frame. plus i had my fair share of slin experience.

be safe,

-rodge

Thread Information