lil swoll is offline Associate Member

Chinese Generic IGF

I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with chinese generic IGF, 100mcg/vial. I suppose most domestic peptides suppliers get there IGF from china though, but i can get it much cheaper straight from china. If anybody has experience with with the chinese 100mcg/vial, let me know what you thought of them.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive had great luck with GH from china, been using for over 4 months.

no We don't get peptides form China. The Chinese can't make IGF-1. Every product that we tested from China wasn't igf-1 . they make great HgH.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    To claim China CANNOT produce IGF just doesnt make any sense to me at all. And the only people I have heard who claim this are people who, themselves, have a profit to make off IGF.
    I have used IGF from China and 110% it is real IGF, and I know many others who have aswell. So yes I would say its 100% legit.
    If China supplies the world with AAS powder and Gh etc etc...why in the HELL would they ever risk selling fake IGF. It just makes ZERO sense.

If China cant produce IGF than I wanna know what the hell I have been running that got me a lil hypo at first, drops my bodyfat percentage, increases my pumps and vascularity and also gains me some lbm.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    To claim China CANNOT produce IGF just doesnt make any sense to me at all. And the only people I have heard who claim this are people who, themselves, have a profit to make off IGF.
    I have used IGF from China and 110% it is real IGF, and I know many others who have aswell. So yes I would say its 100% legit.
    If China supplies the world with AAS powder and Gh etc etc...why in the HELL would they ever risk selling fake IGF. It just makes ZERO sense.

If China cant produce IGF than I wanna know what the hell I have been running that got me a lil hypo at first, drops my bodyfat percentage, increases my pumps and vascularity and also gains me some lbm

I guess you're running the same fake igf that I use as well.

I myself, as well as some buddies have been more then satisfied with the results we've seen from chinese generic.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    If China cant produce IGF than I wanna know what the hell I have been running that got me a lil hypo at first, drops my bodyfat percentage, increases my pumps and vascularity and also gains me some lbm.
    not sure on if they can or can't make it. but i tried a generic version of igf and i did go hypo on it(a bit) and i did loose some fat so it looked great but it smelled strange. and over at a dutchbodybuilding.com there were many more people putting questionmarks with the product.... gues what?... it was supposed to be rat insulin so i'm not saying there are'nt any good chinsese generics but i have had my portion wich scared the hell outta me, i'm gonna stick to a trusted source. there are left plenty of those and yeah maybe the price is a bit higher but i'm not gonna sacrifice my health anymore(been doing that enough )

-rodge

Titan1 is offline Member
    its like with everything else if you have a good supplier you trust go for it if your not sure well...but i´ve used generic and i liked it much more then the premixed i got from the states

death45456 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    no We don't get peptides form China. The Chinese can't make IGF-1. Every product that we tested from China wasn't igf-1 . they make great HgH.
    lol!!!!!

thanks for your thoughts guys, still undecided after hearing the mixed reviews. more insight would be appericated

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    So Igtropin by Gensci is fake IGF. Yay

appss is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with chinese generic IGF, 100mcg/vial. I suppose most domestic peptides suppliers get there IGF from china though, but i can get it much cheaper straight from china. If anybody has experience with with the chinese 100mcg/vial, let me know what you thought of them.
    China have two biopharm factory have ability produce 100% real igf-1 long r3.
    and also one bio lab have the ability produce 100% real igf-1 long r3.

BTW.NOW CHINA HAVE ONE BIOPHARM AND ONE BIO LAB PRODUCE MGF .

block is offline Associate Member
    last time I checked groprep was trying to sue china as they were going to start makeing receptor grade igf1 so I think there shit is fine

bump

bump

mike1980 is offline New Member
    to claim that china can not produce real igf is completly BULLSHIT!!
    IGTROPIN is a very powerfull igf, and i runned it a several times with awesome results!! so claiming that china cant make real igf is just bad publicity to make the chinese igf down, to get more LION customers!
    like GENSCI claim that HYGETROPIN is a fake gh, by knowing that everybody loved it who tried it and even have get better results than with jins. period.

Thread Information