dfreak6 is offline New Member

HGH Post surgury???

As some of you know I just tore my left bicep and I have an operation on monday to repair it. I will not be able to use my left arm for 2-3months. I began my GH friday4ius at 5am and was wondering if I should keep doing it or stop and wait 3 months. Will this help my recovery??

Thanx, D

vermin is offline Member
    Yes, it will, though if depends on your wallet if you think it is worth it. I know a 70yo who tore his bicep, takes HRT levels of test and small dose HGH and he is back to 100% less than 90 days after the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Yes, it will, though if depends on your wallet if you think it is worth it. I know a 70yo who tore his bicep, takes HRT levels of test and small dose HGH and he is back to 100% less than 90 days after the surgery.
    Yea I can afford it. I have 5 kits on hand. What else could i take to speed recovery. It cant suppress Test as the wife and me are doing the baby thing.

vermin is offline Member
    I'd say go for the growth - as much as you can handle. It seems like most of the healing protocols are higher dose, short run, so even a boost for 10 or 20 days would probably make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    I'd say go for the growth - as much as you can handle. It seems like most of the healing protocols are higher dose, short run, so even a boost for 10 or 20 days would probably make a difference.

Thanks for the info!! Can anyone else add on to this?? I was just going to keep it at 3 or 4ius but I am open to suggestion.

Thread Information