jack000 is offline New Member

***** Laboratories Lr3-igf1

Hi, i got a 1000mcg bottle of igf from my source but it doesnt come with Bacteriostatic Water etc. Can it be taken like this or is the water necessary??? Thanks!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jack000
    Hi, i got a 1000mcg bottle of igf from my source but it doesnt come with Bacteriostatic Water etc. Can it be taken like this or is the water necessary??? Thanks!
    Can it be taken like what ? Without water ? Are you kidding ?

Thats wot im askin. My source the fanny gave it without the water. I dont deal with him anymore so i dont know where to get it from.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats wot im askin. My source the fanny gave it without the water. I dont deal with him anymore so i dont know where to get it from.
    So you just have the IGF powder and no water I presume. This will get you the water http://www.ar-r.com/shop/default.php...51a39d25d33886

I have the little bottle of igf and YES NO water! Thanks

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Hey jack000,
    Some people say that it can just be taken as-is but it stings. Other people say that the sting is the aa destroying muscle cells (I tend to believe these people) so you should mix it with the bac-water (in the syringe so you don't destroy the product).

Here is were you can get the water:
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/default.php?cPath=22

Here is how to make bac-water:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=62924

Just my opinion but I would wait until I had the water.

Regards,
    c eastwood

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    You may want to look at other options to reconstitute your IGF-1.

Here is a link:

Reconstituting IGF LR3

Thanks guys but i dont undastand the reconstitute part. sorry, but im confused.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    AA solution destroys muscle cells??

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys but i dont undastand the reconstitute part. sorry, but im confused.
    In your first post you wrote:
    "Hi, i got a 1000mcg bottle of igf from my source but it doesnt come with Bacteriostatic Water etc. Can it be taken like this or is the water necessary??? Thanks!"

Because of that I figure you must have purchased IGF that was aready reconstituted. If you recieved it in liquid form it is already reconstituted. If you recieved it in powder form then you have to reconstitute it. This just means adding liquid to the powder to make it liquid. There are a few rules to follow:
    1-Use 100mM aa or the sodium chloride water supplied with some kits (still unsure about the sodium chloride water. it's supposed to have the same ph as the 100mM aa. I think I might buy some of those ph strips they sell to test pools with and see what I come up with).
    2-Relieve the vacuum in the vial with a needle, then inject 1ml of aa solution or water down the side of the vial slowly, never directly on the powder
    3- Swirl slowly until the powder is fully disolved. Never, never shake it.

This will give you 1000mcg/ml

If it's in powder form, here's RedBarons method to make 100mM aa:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reconstituting IGF-1 with white vinegar

Posted by RedBaron @ AR

I have noticed several posts lately wondering about a good method for reconstituting IGF-1 and a few posts about using vinegar/water to do so. I originally wrote this post at ****************, but since there seems to be a reasonable interest here as well, I will post it for those that might be interested.

I began using this method many months ago mainly out of impatience. I was out of benzyl alcohol, and while I had access to HCl, it wasn't accessible when I wanted to begin my IGF-1 LR3 cycle. I decided to use plain ol' grocery store Distilled White Vinegar. I used the following, which has worked out really well for me....and the feedback I have had from others that I have shared it with has been positive so far. So here it is for anyone that is interested:

The calculation:

Distilled white vinegar is supposed to be standardized to ~5% acetic acid, which would make it 850mM. To get it to the recommended 100mM, you'd want 11.76% white vinegar (100mM/850mM = 11.76%). Since it would be almost impossible to draw out 11.76IU's, I round this to 12, which is certainly going to be close to our desired 100mM.

The filtering process:

I use off the shelf grocery store distilled white vinegar. In order to ensure safety, I filter it using .20u whatman filters. Here is the step by step for those that may not be familiar with filtering using whatmans. What you will want to have on hand before starting out is some sterile vials, some .20u whatman filters, some syringes and needles (I use a 10cc syringe, and .23 gauge 1" needles), and some alcohol swabs.

(1) First draw up about 10cc of the distilled white vinegar

(2) screw on the .20u whatman to the 10cc syringe (or whatever size you use)

(3) screw on a .23 gauge needle (or whatever size you decide to use)

(4) take your sterile vial, swab the top with alcohol, insert a needle for venting.

(5) Insert your syringe/whatman/needle apparatus and slowly push the 10cc's into the sterile vial.

Now you have safe vinegar to use for your reconstituting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
    c eastwood

mine is in liquid form.

Thread Information