Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

slin advice: coming off?

hey guys, im soon going to running masteron , clenbuterol and now planning on throwing insulin in the mix too. i am thinking of running slin 10iu's post workout for 6-8 weeks, followed by a dextrose/whey shake, then a carb/protein meal 20 mins after that. does this sound ok?

my other question is, when i come off the slin, is there anything else i need to do/take to stop any potential health risks? (apart from a solid PCT) do i need to taper the dose down as i come off?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would wait a little longer between your shake and your carb meal, maybe 60mins. Too many carbs at once will make you fat while the slin is active. Experiment with going a little lower on the carbs in your shake until you find a low ammount that is comfortable (again to stop fat gain). Avoid all fats during this time. Be V careful and watch for HYPO signs when adjusting carb intake.
    Slin does not need PCT but you will obviously need pct if you are running AS.
    I gather you are planning on cutting, I think slin would be a bad choice while cutting as even when you are very careful the fat gains can creep up on you. I would look at IGF maybe or GH if you can afford it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be very careful when using clen and insulin together. These two compounds both have similar side effects which could lead you into a position where you wouldn't know if you are experiencing hypo sides or just clen sides, so be careful. You may get shakey and think its the clen when indeed it is your BG dropping. Or, you might think you're shakey due to your low BG and consume more carbs, when really it's just the clen. If that was the case you would be conuming excess carbs which would be stored as fat.

-Gear

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    start a thread!

yeah i agree with gear
    be careful with clen and slin together

i use them both at the same time but i had been using both independently for years before hand so knew the side effects from each and knew how my body responded

run slin on its own to start with IMO

wow thanks for the advice guys. i wont use clen and slin together, diabetes is not something i want lol. yes PB i will be cutting, what would you say is more productive to fat loss, clen or slin?

will research IGF, as i know nothing about it at all. god bless AR hehe

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force

yeah i agree with gear
    be careful with clen and slin together

i use them both at the same time but i had been using both independently for years before hand so knew the side effects from each and knew how my body responded

run slin on its own to start with IMO
    cheers matey, i have never used either clen or slin before, so i wouldnt have a clue what was doing what to me

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    wow thanks for the advice guys. i wont use clen and slin together, diabetes is not something i want lol. yes PB i will be cutting, what would you say is more productive to fat loss, clen or slin?

will research IGF, as i know nothing about it at all. god bless AR hehe
    Clen is your only option out of the two if you aim to lose fat. Slin will definately not help you lose fat and probably help you gain some. Cutting on slin is a tricky business from what i have been told. Even the pros manage to **** it up sometimes. I would stick to clen.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Clen is your only option out of the two if you aim to lose fat. Slin will definately not help you lose fat and probably help you gain some. Cutting on slin is a tricky business from what i have been told. Even the pros manage to **** it up sometimes. I would stick to clen.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    what dont you understand about it?

lose fat and probably help you gain

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    clen will make u lose fat
    insulin may make u gain some

Insulin is not a fat loss compound. It is anabolic but can also lead to fat gains unless used VERY carefully.

please elaborate..........clean cals?

eerr.. Im lost? clean cals?? I don't see this phrase in the thread anywhere?

please elaborate..........clean cals?
    insulins effects are dependant on carb/sugar amounts in the body. too little blood sugar, and you risk going hypo, and risk diabetes, and even death. too much blood sugar will make you fat. everyones body is different and reacts accordingly to different things. id imagine its very hard to figure out what balance your body would need when using insulin , like PB said, even some pros get it wrong

my bad.......thought we were discussing IGF...thread mixed....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run slin for longer than 4 weeks. 4 on / 4 off works well for me. And slin during PCT is amazing for maintaining gains.

alright timm.

whens the next time your on msn? ill go into my stuff in more detail.

i ran slin 4 weeks at the end of my test/deca cycle i told u about, and i looked almost immediately fuller and more defined, the whole gym presumed it was down to stacks of test!!!!

i discussed with beast (cheers for your help once again man) the strategy for PWO injection/dieting and i used the following during my slin cycle:

workout ends 8pm, slin immediately afterwards, followed by 7g dextrose per 1 iu of slin. (i started my ratio at 10g per iu then slowly reduced this level until i felt funny and found 7g per iu was my level, one guy in my gym goes as low as 4 or 5, it varies. be careful when figuring this out)

15 mins later 60g whey protein (in water), BCAAs, Creatine.

45 mins - 60mins later Solid Protein/Carb meal (usually i had chicken and brown rice, my macros were around 60g protein 70g carbs).

avoid fats while slin is active, its a hell of a transporter remember!

my first IJ i injected 4ius, added 1 iu per PWO application until i reached 10ius and then i stayed at this level throughout the remainder of the cycle.

hope this helps!!!

keep a can of coke handy if u ever feel hypo coming on, and caution when showering while the slin is active.

and also, how are you planning on running the clen ?

speak soon mate.

Thread Information