Billytk03z is offline Member

Hygetropin or Jintropin? Have low IGF-1, using for health and antiaging purposes!

Im 33 yr, male, 6'0" 188, 8% bf.......I have previously been into fitness bigtime, very cut (4% bf at my best) and very energeic but since I have been dealing with fatigue/mild depression for the past year and a half or so... I think it was from overtraining and my ephedra use.... I had a recent bloodtest a few weeks ago which revealed low IGF-1, low dhea-s, elevated cortisol levels... doctor believes I suffer from adrenal fatigue..........

I am now looking to use HGH for antiaging and gerneral well being.... I have narrowed down my choices to Jintropin or Hygetropin... which would be best for my situation and how much would be needed for well being benefits, ie..... 2 or 3 iu every day...... the thing I like about jintropin is that they have tamper proof seals that let u know if it is fake or not..... any suggestions or comments greatly apprciated....

Also has anyone noticed improved skin, thickened hair (not regrowth), complexion, energy while using hgh?
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 11-18-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude I use Jintropin for anti aging as well. It works great for me. I am on 3 IU's 5 on 2 off.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Kale,

love the avatar, hard to type while looking at it ....

Ok got my sources for Hygetropin and Jintropin... the Hygetropin is almost half the cost of Jintropin... from what I have been reading on this forum is that hygetropin is equal if not better... nothing but good things I heard about hygetropin, so for the cost I guess I will go with Hygetropin.. now thats settled....

In regards to your hgh use....how long have you been on HGH, are you running anything else with it or just straight (I plan to use HGH only, no insulin /t3) and what have you noticed as far as physical changes in skin, hair, libido, energy, etc......

thanx billy

Ps.. the one thing I do like about Jintropin is their security anti-fraud seal... does Hygetropin have any security features and how can u tell if its the real deal..... i hate to be injecting unknown substances into my body...
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 11-19-2006 at 01:31 AM.

Thread Information