Billytk03z is offline Member

HGH and finasteride use (for hairloss)!

Im using HGH for antiaging and cmbat low IGF-1 levels and I am debating on starting finasteride for hair thinning problems......

Has anyone used finasteride along with HGH and had no problems?

has anyone experienced side effects on Finasteride that were alleviated by the use HGH?

......has anyone experienced hair thickening or regrowth just by HGH alone?

goose is offline Banned
    HGH is a Natural hormone,your just be going to increase it.I dont see how that can interfere with finasteride,on a side note dutasteride is much better.It is known that HGH can help aid with hair growth.

Thats good to know because I am no balding or receding, Im just miniaturizing/thinning all over my head.... I think its due to my high cortisol levels..... all I need is thickening and Im good.. I hope hgh improves this... fingers crossed... Ill hold off on the fin/dut for awhile then...thanx

goose is offline Banned
    I would use fin/dut and HGH full time for best results.

How old are you?

Im 33yr old, I just started thinning rapidly about 2 months ago out of nowhere!!! I had a full thick head of hair just 2 months ago and then I used vitrix w/ zinc 3x day to boost my libido which has been lagging cuz of being diagnosed w/ adrenal fatigue/ high cortisol.... I think between the high cortisol and the increase in test from the vitrix use i induced this hair thinning on myself.... I know the trib/vitrix caused this thinning with the increase in test, cuz my test levels for the past 2-3 years were always in the mid 300's (serum) and my LH was always low 3.0's.... this is because I carry only bout 8% body fat year round and do a lot of cardio..... I used the vitrix in aug 06 and had blood tested in sept and my test levels shot up.... testosterone (serum) 764 and (free) 20.3 and LH 5.9........ I only used the vitrix stacked w/ zinc for 2 1/2 weeks in August 06 but it was enough to jumpstart the hell out of my libido... anyway I had another blood test in Oct 06 and my Testosterone levels are starting to decline again as well as LH... I know this raise in test was due to the vitrix.... anyway im trying to ride out this mess with my hair and hope I stabilize and go back to baseline... also my hair thinning may be in correlation to the high cortisol/adrenal fatigue so I am really cautious about jumpin on fin/dut just yet......

Thread Information