ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

HGH... 22yrs old

I have tried everything to look the way i want - ive spent hours at the gym for months and ive spent 45min at the gym 3 times a week - every eating and workout plan you can think of - any anabolic steroid you can think of - im just getting off a cycle of 1gram of test - 600mgeq - and 600mgdeca and only strength went up... im not getting the look i want i know the gear was legit because the test was doctor perscribed and eq and deca came from ugl labs but tested out at proper doses - when i first started at 18 yrs old i thought all the gear i was getting was fake buy my friends were getting big off the stuff i was getting them. I dont know what to do other than hgh - i also have t3 on hand and i am going to run that... ill take anything and everything to get me to look like a cover guy on a magazine ive struggled with depression and body dismorphic disorder my whole life and i feel the only way to get over these humps is getting the look i want. Can someone tell me what i can take and how much... no matter what i will take anything if its guarenteed to get me to look the way i want... ive spent so many hours at the gym throughout my life id rather be dead then alive and ugly so please advise anything

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your stats ? Post a pic if you have one because I have a feeling you dont look as bad as you think you do. With that much juice if you are not growing then your diet is shit and I dont care what you say.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    if you cannot grow at that age then your training and/or diet are totally flawed. Doing every single compound by the age of 22 is just irresponsible IMO. I would reccomend you visit a psychiatrist.

fred9 is offline Member
    i would begin with a dietician...really..most cover guys are just shredded, thats all...so a good diet is all u need...

I have a good diet.. Im an exercise science major and i went to 2 of the top schools in the nation for that major im in my second year and ive taken 3 classes mostly directed towards dieting. Trust me my diet is not the question... friends refer me to a labal w*ore i can only eat something if i read all its nutritional facts. Just to show what i ate yesterdays heres how it looks

morning sugar free energy drink - 35g protein shake
    Brunch - 2 bowls of Honey nut cheerios - 30gram protein shake
    Lunch - Club wrap from subway no cheese all the veggies and mixed nuts
    After lunch before lift - Sugar free energy drink 30gram protein shake
    After Lift - Tuna str8 out the can - Orange Juice - and an apple
    Before Bed - A protein bar with 2g of sugar 20gram of protein and a glass of milk

the only thing bad about this is my milk is 1% i just cant stomach skim milk and i know that cant be a huge deal

Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    I have a good diet.. Im an exercise science major and i went to 2 of the top schools in the nation for that major im in my second year and ive taken 3 classes mostly directed towards dieting. Trust me my diet is not the question... friends refer me to a labal w*ore i can only eat something if i read all its nutritional facts. Just to show what i ate yesterdays heres how it looks

Before Bed - A protein bar with 2g of sugar 20gram of protein and a glass of milk

the only thing bad about this is my milk is 1% i just cant stomach skim milk and i know that cant be a huge deal
    Bingo !!!!!! I rest my case. Tell me, what does it say on a box of Honey nut cheerios ? Dude you have no idea. This is what a real bulking diet looks like

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories
    Last edited by Kale; 11-30-2006 at 09:12 AM.

that is the worst diet I have ever seen on here. I wouldn't even eat that on a cheat day. God knows what they are teaching you at that school if this is the outcome. Honey nut cheerios indeed!!!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bingo !!!!!! I rest my case. Dude you have no idea. This is what a real bulking diet looks like

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

EXACTLY !!

Your diet sucks, without the proper nutrition from REAL FOOD, no amount of steroids will do you any good! Start with what Kale told you for a month and see if you don't put on some pounds IF and only IF your training is correct as well

Snrf is offline Banned
    no way guys, honey nut cheerios is a superfood! Its packed with more protein than KFC, Rice Chex or Chow mein!!!!

lmao!

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I have tried everything to look the way i want... no matter what i will take anything if its guarenteed to get me to look the way i want... ive spent so many hours at the gym throughout my life id rather be dead then alive and ugly so please advise anything
    First off, kiddo, let's address what I see as the most important part of your post above. Kuddos to all the other members who have given you good advice on your diet. They're good Mods and they're sort'a trained to ask for stats and diet and work-out regimens... It's all good advice for a guy or gal who's just "trying to put on some muscle", but you're talking about deeper stuff as well.

"I'd rather be dead then alive and ugly" (emphasis mine) is a pretty strong statement. "I will take anything if it's guaranteed to get me to look the way I want." is another hum-dinger. Based on your diet and 45 minute work-outs, you probably haven't tried everything (at least not yet, but then, you're still young and dumb. Give yourself a few years.)

With that mindset, NOTHING will ever be enough to make you feel like you're "good enough". You probably wouldn't even recognize it if you DID get a good physique that everyone else admired. You'd still see the scrawny/fat/awkward kid in the mirror. Perfectbeast's suggestion that you see a therapist is a good one. There's more going on here than just another guy who want to take 'roids. I know what it's like to have your whole sense of self, your whole value as a human being, wrapped up in how big your pecs and biceps are... believe me! I was the gay kid who weighed 150 lbs. in highschool. I built myself into a 270lb. Rugby Prop eventually, but along the way learned that you've got to find satisfaction and self-worth in something more meaningful than in how you LOOK.

By all means try to build your body to be as beautiful and powerful as you can. Steroids will be a big part of that, eventually, but start with a good solid diet and a good work-out routine designed for what you want to achieve for yourself (and being a "cover model" is FAR DIFFERENT from being a body-builder!) While you're at it, though, work on YOURSELF! You've got to find happiness is something that lasts. I'm an good Rugger, a GREAT architect, a SUPER POPULAR uncle, a pretty good son, a thoughtful boyfriend, and damned fine voice in the Sunday choir. The muscles are just the icing on the cake.

A good therapist, a good nutritionist, and a good personal trainer to get your started, would be the team to get your started on your way to some personal acceptance and happiness.

Sorry for the meandering missive here, guys.
    I've been there. I can't read "I'd rather be dead than alive and ugly" without saying something.

We're a vain, callous, and superficial lot, most of us here .
    Sometimes we do show our better selves, though.

-BigLittleTim

nice post Tim, I really hope this guy pays attention to it.

InfinitiM45 is offline Banned
    Yea dude from what i'm reading you seem to have a low selfestem and confidence. You need to see a doc before you hurt your self trying to "look" the way you want which will never be because you'll never be big enough, never be ripped enough. never be strong enough. Good luck cuz you def need it

popo is offline New Member
    Hi there,
    take a rest for 4-6 month without any anabolic for your receptors and body to recover,and try to practise closest you can with heavy weight,a lot of proteins,carbs and others.

than if you decide to go on some cycle do it smart,ask some help on the board regard cycle.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    OK here's definition of **D What is Body Dysmorphic Disorder (**D)?

Body dysmorphic disorder (**D) is a serious illness when a person is preoccupied with minor or imaginary physical flaws, usually of the skin, hair, and nose. A person with **D tends to have cosmetic surgery, and even if the surgeries are successful, does not think they are and is unhappy with the outcomes.

If you say you have this, no amount of anything besides some serious counseling is going to help you.

First off im 22 yrs old - 8 meals a day is ridiculous im a college student on a budget - diet is important but my friends on the team eat dominos and mccidies all the time and theyre ripped... u guys are upset over a bowl of cheerios??? is that for real before a workout too lol some ladies telling me to put mayonaise in my tuna.. A professor at northeastern one of the top schools for nutrion in the whole entire country said the absolute worse thing for you is mayo so thats scratched. Second im 235 i dont want to put anymore weight on to eat like that if i ate 8 meals a day i would gain 5lbs a day no joke im trying to cut up another thing is i live on the dorms so its hard for me to cook all these meals i get what i get through protein shakes i got no choice. Second i do have a disorder and do go to counsling and do take medication i jsut have bad genetics. I recieved some of the best numbers on the football team strength wise... bench 225 for 23 and cleaned 275 for 1 so its not like i need to get any bigger i want the ripped six pack and more chizzled all around right now i do cardio in the morning with abs for 2miles and 300-500 ab movements then at night an hour of power lifts 4 days a week. I need to get more shredded i dont care i want to look good at the beach and ill take anything... i usually take 8 months between cycles but if anyone has any kind of steroid they think will work for flat out bad genetics please tell me and tell me how much because ill take it... i know its a sickness but it is what it is. I dont need people laughing from a bowl of cheerios.. lol you wouldnt eat that on ur cheat day dude were all cheating were all using drugs... u know how many guys play football and do it naturally and then i know alot of users who eat pizza and order subs and stay ripped so dont tell me diet i go to school for diet... im not looking for dieting advice im looking for supplement advice if i told my teacher i was trying to lose weight and eat 3500 calories a day hed laugh

I don't mean to flame, but if you are serious about your goals then won't you make them happen whatever it takes.....instead of making excuses????

Also, please use periods and sentences for christ sake

So where in your inital post did you say you didnt want to get bigger and that you wanted to be ripped ? This is the cutting diet. Stop looking for excuses, if you arnt prepared to put in the work and effort required to get the result, and that includes cooking, then you have come to the wrong place for advice. And further more your professor is an idiot. !!!!

Sample Diet:
    Note: This is a sample diet for a 200 pound gentleman who is wishing to cut. We can assume his BF to be around 15%. This diet will NOT work for you if those criteria don’t apply to you; however it is easy to customize the below diet to take in account your own statistics. It is the principles that are applicable.. I am not going to post the total amount of calories, only the carb, protein and fat macros for the whole day.

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

*Reminder: This is a PRIMER. It’s not mean to be comprehensive.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    First off im 22 yrs old - 8 meals a day is ridiculous im a college student on a budget - diet is important but my friends on the team eat dominos and mccidies all the time and theyre ripped... u guys are upset over a bowl of cheerios??? is that for real before a workout too lol some ladies telling me to put mayonaise in my tuna.. A professor at northeastern one of the top schools for nutrion in the whole entire country said the absolute worse thing for you is mayo so thats scratched. Second im 235 i dont want to put anymore weight on to eat like that if i ate 8 meals a day i would gain 5lbs a day no joke im trying to cut up another thing is i live on the dorms so its hard for me to cook all these meals i get what i get through protein shakes i got no choice. Second i do have a disorder and do go to counsling and do take medication i jsut have bad genetics. I recieved some of the best numbers on the football team strength wise... bench 225 for 23 and cleaned 275 for 1 so its not like i need to get any bigger i want the ripped six pack and more chizzled all around right now i do cardio in the morning with abs for 2miles and 300-500 ab movements then at night an hour of power lifts 4 days a week. I need to get more shredded i dont care i want to look good at the beach and ill take anything... i usually take 8 months between cycles but if anyone has any kind of steroid they think will work for flat out bad genetics please tell me and tell me how much because ill take it... i know its a sickness but it is what it is. I dont need people laughing from a bowl of cheerios.. lol you wouldnt eat that on ur cheat day dude were all cheating were all using drugs... u know how many guys play football and do it naturally and then i know alot of users who eat pizza and order subs and stay ripped so dont tell me diet i go to school for diet... im not looking for dieting advice im looking for supplement advice if i told my teacher i was trying to lose weight and eat 3500 calories a day hed laugh
    well u obviously dont know as much as u think you do. ur blind to this subject ur one of the many people that blieve steroids give u the ultimate physique without sacrifice. ur 22yr old college student and cant eat 8 meals? thats a lack of dedication and a piss poor excuse. im 20 junior in college, have two jobs one of which is carpentry and i manage to eat no less than 8 meals a day every day. so until you can get ur diet straight which does suck, horribly bad dont ask for advice on steroids. you've obviously found out that the steroids arent working....why....? CUZ OF UR DIET so why ask for supplementation help when its not the supplements u need help with? come on man be realistic

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

-rodge

Listen to what these guys are telling you...they know thier........cheerios!!!!
    -XL

jing jai

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    that is the worst diet I have ever seen on here. I wouldn't even eat that on a cheat day. God knows what they are teaching you at that school if this is the outcome. Honey nut cheerios indeed!!!!
    No shit.

thats why iron4life is gettin so much bigger than this board. got my advice needed thanks... oh ya theres a rumor that the mods on this board were teenage losers that never played a higschool sport in there lives... took incredible amounts of juice didnt do one power lifting exercise in their life and just got big of the sauce... is this true? just what i heard from other boards

Love to see the expert advice they gave you, because if they saw that diet you posted and they knew anything at all about good diet they would give you the same answers.

thats why iron4life is gettin so much bigger than this board. got my advice needed thanks... oh ya theres a rumor that the mods on this board were teenage losers that never played a higschool sport in there lives... took incredible amounts of juice didnt do one power lifting exercise in their life and just got big of the sauce... is this true? just what i heard from other boards
    Your kidding right. This board has over 60,000 members, they have 2,700. Get your facts straight mate.

you lack dedication and because we wont give you an easy answer (because there isnt one) you are now making immature and unfounded comments. Sort your shit diet out then you will get the look you require. That is the bottom line.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Oh, lah!

Don't tell me I wasted two pages of compassion on a prick.

-BigLittleTim

fossilfuel7 is offline Member

InfinitiM45 is offline Banned
    Ban Him His A Tool

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what does powerlifting have to do with getting bigger ? you don't have to do complex explosive movements to get larger muscles. i don't see ronnie coleman doin power cleans with a split-jerk press at the top.

mods on this board...hmm..most of them have a self picture as their avatar. i'd say they look huge to me, but hey, maybe i've got blurred vision from my cheerios

Thread Information