Thread: igf or hgh?

Howardo is offline Junior Member

igf or hgh?

what do you folks recomand between igf and hgh to use to build muscles. Have only afford to use one of them, and wondering what to buy.. any one have any idea to help me?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    how much do you have to spend? How quick do you want results? What sort of results do you want? Age? Stats?

Howardo is offline Junior Member
    im 25 years old. 180 cm high. last competition i weight 88 kg at the competition day. are about 110 kg off season now.. want the best thing to use..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ^^^^^^^^^^^Once again we need some more information if you really want some good input. Perfectbeast asked some great questions... BUMP to his questions...

kburek is offline Junior Member
    HMMMM
    Question to Perfectbeast2001
    According to information which I found on this forum IGf-1 lr3 works faster and better than HGH.I was using HGH but now I want to try Igf-1 lr3.Is there any advantage which HGH has comaping to Igf-1???

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kburek
    HMMMM
    Question to Perfectbeast2001
    According to information which I found on this forum IGf-1 lr3 works faster and better than HGH.I was using HGH but now I want to try Igf-1 lr3.Is there any advantage which HGH has comaping to Igf-1???
    If you are an older bro, like me, the benefits of HGH become more pronounced in the areas of anti-aging and fat loss. If your primary objective is muscle growth, then IGF, in conjunction with AAS is probably a better choice.

kburek is offline Junior Member
    As I wrote before my main aim is hyperplasia.I read that HGH cycle effect is more stable ( what you get during the cycle you will keep) than AAS.I'm not sure that IGF-1 will give me the same?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    BUMP - I would also like to know this

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    As I understand it, igf use in conjunction with heavy lifting, will result in hyperplasia. Quite a few IGF users also advocate using IGF as part of PCT to keep gains. HGH will also result in hyperplasia, in the long run. As I understand it, the conversion of HGH to IGF in your liver is the main factor in HGH induced hypereplasia. AAS is synergistic with both. So you will get positive results with both IGF and HGH. But it will take longer with HGH. IHF gains should be as permanent as hgh gains.

I use hgh and like it a lot. I'll try IGF later this year to see for myself if I like it. Most (but not all) of the people who report on their own IGF use have been very positive.
    Last edited by comradebillyboy; 01-07-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Thread Information