Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HGH log- 4iu

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Like I said, I'm glad you are getting results. I got no visible results - the skin, the sleep NONE . Nobody told me I was sleeping better though

The trouble is most people mix AAS with HGH so "pure" results are hard to pin down - I did NOTHING other that Hgh - same diet, same workouts.

The benefits touted by tha "anti-aging community" are mostly based upon SELF-evaluation by senior citizens with no actual measurements.

For the money most people spend on Hgh they could get a very good set of cardio equipent for their home and REALLY melt weight off

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I look better on HGH. That is a fact. My skin looks better. I look and feel heathier. I sleep better. This is subjective, but I have heard it for months now, so it is fact.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Like I said, I'm glad you are getting results. I got no visible results - the skin, the sleep NONE . Nobody told me I was sleeping better though

The trouble is most people mix AAS with HGH so "pure" results are hard to pin down - I did NOTHING other that Hgh - same diet, same workouts.

The benefits touted by tha "anti-aging community" are mostly based upon SELF-evaluation by senior citizens with no actual measurements.

For the money most people spend on Hgh they could get a very good set of cardio equipent for their home and REALLY melt weight off
    And like I said and have posted throughout this thread-- You want bang for your buck, do test-e with deca and do cardio.

We seem to be in violent agreement.

Things are beginning to happen.

One month into the test cycle and loving it. The deca has taken the shred off that I had going there when I upped the cardio, but I love what it does for my joints. The test has obviously stopped the weight loss dead in its tracks and I am now going up slowly in weight.

My strength is, well, everyone knows what happens in week 4 of a test cycle. Life is good.

As I suspected, my body is drinking up the test, there is an excellent synergy with the hgh and I believe that I will leave this cycle with a good 10 pound of lean muscle.

I have cut back my cardio to three 45 minute sessions a week and am working out four time heavy (hour and fifteen minute) and three thirty minute sessions at lunch to finish off what I did not punish enough in the longer session.

The synergy is awesome. Warms the cockles of my little heart.

HGH should be mandatory for anyone over 50.

livestrong86 is offline New Member
    hey mate, glad to see your getting great results. keep up it up bro

i was just wondering if you are supplementing t4 while running the hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by livestrong86
    hey mate, glad to see your getting great results. keep up it up bro

i was just wondering if you are supplementing t4 while running the hgh?
    I don't have any experience with T4. I am pretty old and pretty old school-- hgh, test and deca .

Decoder is offline Banned
    By reading your log, im starting to see exactly why people say the gains from HGH are slow but worth it. It looks like you put on 8 pounds of lean muscle in 12 weeks from HGH? Which you will not lose?

Decoder is offline Banned
    Things are beginning to happen.

One month into the test cycle and loving it. The deca has taken the shred off that I had going there when I upped the cardio, but I love what it does for my joints. The test has obviously stopped the weight loss dead in its tracks and I am now going up slowly in weight.

My strength is, well, everyone knows what happens in week 4 of a test cycle. Life is good.

As I suspected, my body is drinking up the test, there is an excellent synergy with the hgh and I believe that I will leave this cycle with a good 10 pound of lean muscle.

I have cut back my cardio to three 45 minute sessions a week and am working out four time heavy (hour and fifteen minute) and three thirty minute sessions at lunch to finish off what I did not punish enough in the longer session.

The synergy is awesome. Warms the cockles of my little heart.

HGH should be mandatory for anyone over 50.

My strength is, well, everyone knows what happens in week 4 of a test cycle. Life is good. <--- nice lol

Time fly’s when you are doing a lot of flying. Been traveling so much that I think I have lost some of the synergy that I could have gained if I would have just stayed home and ate steak, but on the other hand there is nothing like doing business with a butt full of test.

I am beginning to believe that the only reason God made our test levels fall off, is to give young men a chance with the babes. Sleeping well, strength is out the roof, I can poke holes in a **** can with my pecker morning, noon and night. Now I know how the rich kids felt in college—you got the car, the cash and raging wood. Does it get any better than this?

100 ius left in this cycle and I am already missing it. Looks like this journal might last nine months.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds great - any updateon the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    sounds great - any updateon the stats?
    Up 4.5 kg and my waist is down 4 cm. It is like the juice is just getting sucked up. As I posted earlier, I have lost some vascularity, but that is complete normal for a cycle with Deca .

Great cycle, bros, this is a really great way to use a sane amount of gear and get results.

wow, sounds great - though I expect that u get better results than a 30 year old with hgh. I hope it will still be affordable when I m 50 though I ll testing my igf soon again, and if it s low I ll supplement it for life.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Awesome log dude. I'm about 4 weeks in, just got to 4iu's per day and life is damn good.

"Now I know how the rich kids felt in college—you got the car, the cash and raging wood. Does it get any better than this?"

The beat goes on…
    Strength is through the roof, breaking personal bests every time I go to the gym. I have never been this strong. Ever.

I have added 20 pounds to my maximum ever bench and squatting 405 for reps like there is no tomorrow. 405 used to kick my butt, I would be huffing and puffing by the fourth rep, veins sticking out my neck a half inch and now I am in the zone on rep twelve. The synergy is awesome. Worth waiting for.

Now that I am back home, I am eating right, regularly and it is showing. I have lost a lot of the bloat that came from eating when ever and all the free cocktails in business class. I mean I have restraint, but refusing wine for nine hours when you there isn’t anything else to do is beyond me and beyond my comprehension. I will never be a Mr. O… I am happy just looking good and restricting my diet to keep me healthy.

The spot that I go from the melanotan are still there. They have faded a bit… now I look like someone went nuts doing pointillism using a dark brown marker rather than a black one. People that I have not seen in a while are always saying, “shit, I don’t remember you having so many freckles…” I give them the ol’, “I’ve been driving a lot with the top down”. Bottom-line is that the stuff is kind of a crap shoot. You will get dark, but you may become one of the few, the proud and the spotted.

Live is good.

Yeah, I am one of the few, proud and spotted. I started taking the melanotan at a much smaller dose a few times a week and no more spots showed up but I've gotten a hell of a lot darker. I can live with spots, people can't figure out where I come from because I am so dark. I'm the darkest white boy in town.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Yeah, I am one of the few, proud and spotted. I started taking the melanotan at a much smaller dose a few times a week and no more spots showed up but I've gotten a hell of a lot darker. I can live with spots, people can't figure out where I come from because I am so dark. I'm the darkest white boy in town.
    I used only .5mg ed for like ten days and my spots added day after day. The bummer was that this happened when I had the brownish ejaculation I wrote about earlier in this post. I was freaked.

This is actually getting kind of out of hand. My strength is really going insane. I am not the youngest member on this board and can tell you that bad shit starts happening after 40, but on the other hand a few creaks and pains is a lot better than pushing up daisies in a pine box.

Anyway, this is the first time in my life when I can push more weight than I am comfortable with. I mean, I can keep adding and adding and adding and still push the weight.

Squats are freaky. People over fifty are not designed to squat over 450. Well, at least not those of us that weigh 210 lbs. Those who do are begging for something to happen and what happens is not good. But when you can do it, why not do it?

Aye, there is the rub!

I am really pulling myself in terms of weight and am doing tons of reps that I never thought imaginable. I shit you not, test and hgh is the $hit.

HGH without test is like getting a hummer without dipping your stick… feels great, but going all the way feels better.

sounds great, keep it coming

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    znak how much lbs do you usually add from a just test cycle to your deads and bench? i dont see as much from it as everyone else but hell, i hit 315 today

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    znak how much lbs do you usually add from a just test cycle to your deads and bench? i dont see as much from it as everyone else but hell, i hit 315 today
    From a test cycle I normally add about 20 pounds to my bench. With test and hgh, I am afraid to find out how much I have added. Seriously. Off cycle, I bench 110 kg (242 lbs) for five, yesterday I benched 140kg (308 lbs) for ten with assistance to smooth out the last four or five rep...

That is a HUGE difference. I really felt that I could have added at least 20 kg more, but am concerned that these old joints and tendons just are not meant to carry that weight.

Like I posted earlier. The synergy is awesome. I don't know if it is just me (being older and igf-1 deficient) or the nature of the combination, but hgh = test sums up to a lot more than I expected. I would never do test without hgh again (unless it becomes impossible to get)...

Freaking awesome!

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Great posts Znak, you should be a writer. I am cracking up every time I read one of your updates. The last few have really had me grinning ear to ear since I just added Test to my GH cycle this week.(my first cycle!- 2 shots in now) I had been waiting for almost 2 months for my PCT stuff and finally got it. Looking foward to results like yours, I hope. Keep posting, I am sure I am not alone when I say your log is great.

righton man. ya hgh apparently strengthens joints and tendons alot as well, which would add lbs to the lifts. GH just wasnt worth the money for me, i only ran it for amonth, i had to stop because i was so tired on the stuff.

i only ran it for amonth, i had to stop because i was so tired on the stuff.

The fatique eventually goes away and transitions into a beautiful, restful state of being.

At the risk of sounding like a parrott, here is the reader's digest version of this log--

hgh is great for your skin, but a lot more expensive than staying out of the sun.

As an anabolic agent, hgh sucks... buy test.

But, hgh and test has a synergy that is totally as$-kicking.

Back in the land of the beautiful women and grungy gyms. I travel to Russia periodically for work and when I am here, i work out in a gym that looks like a poster child for the heyday of weight-lifting... cement floors, a couple machines, free weights out the ying-yang [dbs go up to 90kg (198lbs)], rock music and a real honest to God brotherhood of hard core lifters. Everyone is a spotter, everyone helps out their bro, the vets get out advice and no snobs and no wimps. When the place gets too crowded, the owner calls a bench press elimination... he puts 100 kg (225lbs) on the bar and everyone takes a break and pushes it once. If you can't bench 225, you got to come back later. Love it, not lines, no waiting.

Anyway, this is a great time to be peaking on a cycle. Even though I was still jet-lagged to beat the fricking band, I stuck 405 on the bar and was squatting like their was no tomorrow. I mean, ****, when you are in a place where wearing spandex will get your head put through a wall, can feel the test in the air and are mid-cycle, there is no way you are going to start some high rep bull-shit and you go for it.

It took me almost ten minutes to walk the ten yards out of the gym, but the ache in my quad is what it is all about.

The bros here that have squatted until they turned in to a rag-doll know just what I am talking about... and when the biggest mother in the gym, who out weighs you by over a sixty pounds, punches you on the shoulder as you are leaving and tells "not bad for an foreigner", you walk out back into your real life, just a little taller.
    Last edited by znak; 06-27-2007 at 05:24 AM.

That's what I'm talking about man. I love gyms like that, a good gym is like heaven. Very cool. You ever make it to Thailand, which is the real land of beautiful women you are welcome at my gym.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    That's what I'm talking about man. I love gyms like that, a good gym is like heaven. Very cool. You ever make it to Thailand, which is the real land of beautiful women you are welcome at my gym.
    Where are you in Thailand? I get out to Phukhet and Phi-Phi now and again.

we've got the best hardcore gym
    Last edited by ginkobulloba; 09-04-2007 at 10:18 AM.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Back in the land of the beautiful women and grungy gyms. I travel to Russia periodically for work and when I am here, i work out in a gym that looks like a poster child for the heyday of weight-lifting... cement floors, a couple machines, free weights out the ying-yang [dbs go up to 90kg (198lbs)], rock music and a real honest to God brotherhood of hard core lifters. Everyone is a spotter, everyone helps out their bro, the vets get out advice and no snobs and no wimps. When the place gets too crowded, the owner calls a bench press elimination... he puts 100 kg (225lbs) on the bar and everyone takes a break and pushes it once. If you can't bench 225, you got to come back later. Love it, not lines, no waiting.

Anyway, this is a great time to be peaking on a cycle. Even though I was still jet-lagged to beat the fricking band, I stuck 405 on the bar and was squatting like their was no tomorrow. I mean, ****, when you are in a place where wearing spandex will get your head put through a wall, can feel the test in the air and are mid-cycle, there is no way you are going to start some high rep bull-shit and you go for it.

It took me almost ten minutes to walk the ten yards out of the gym, but the ache in my quad is what it is all about.

The bros here that have squatted until they turned in to a rag-doll know just what I am talking about... and when the biggest mother in the gym, who out weighs you by over a sixty pounds, punches you on the shoulder as you are leaving and tells "not bad for an foreigner", you walk out back into your real life, just a little taller.
    Well written man! in the early 1980's I worked out at George Eifferman's (former Mr. Universe) in Las Vegas. It was open 24 hours and I would go in there at midnight. Roids were not illegal like they are now and we could get scripts for Test and Anavar , American made. Anyway, just like you said. Real gym with Test just flowing up the yin-yang. No freaking high tech machines, just weights, mirrors and wood paneling.

Quick stats update:

I now weigh 7 pounds more than when I started the cycle. My body fat has dropped about 3% (1 1/2" in my waistline). So if I am doing my math right, this means I was 202 pounds at 15% bf (see earlier picture) or 171.7 pound of muscle, I am now 209 pounds at about 12% bf (will post picture when I am back) or 183.9 pounds of muscle.

That means the net change from this cycle is 183.9 - 171.7 or 12.2 pounds of muscle.

Pretty good cycle.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    keep up the good work Znak i do like to peruse your logs......very indepth and imformative.........................keep it going mate..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    That means the net change from this cycle is 183.9 - 171.7 or 12.2 pounds of muscle.

Pretty good cycle.
    indeed, keep up that good work znak

The more I read, the more I think that a lot of people out there are all looking for a magic pill. You can’t pick up a body building magazine without reading an article how to build your bris, tris, chest or dick in eight weeks! For some reason it is always eight weeks.

Guys, I have to tell you this is BS. I have been seriously lifting for seven years. I am a type triple A personality. It is a strength and a weakness- but I am fu<king fanatic. When I decide to do something I do it. Drives my wife nuts, but my employer loves it.

In seven years, there has not been one week when I did not get in at least three work-outs. I am mid-career, so I have money and the means to do what it takes to grow, I am college educated, so I have the ability to research and I am a scientist, so I love facts. Here are some.

My diet is very clean, very disciplined and very well funded. I have been working with a top notch trainer since day one. Starting in my third year of lifting, I added an option to take one cheat day a week, when I have up to six beers. (Can’t help it, I love good beer), that has been the only thing slowing my progress.

In seven years, I have done 12 months of hgh- 6 months at 2ius and now 6 months at 4 ius. I have done three cycles, cycling up to a maximum of 500 mg test and 400 mg. I have a spread sheet plotting my weight, waist size and blood pressure for the entire seven years that I have been lifting. The spread sheet also has my 10 rep max for bench and squat for the past five years. What does the data show?

I gained the most weight fastest during the first two years of lifting before I did any AAS or HGH. The peak period was from month six to month eighteen when I went from 155 lbs to 185 lbs. It took over a year to go from 185 to 200 lbs and my natural potential seems to end at 205. In my third year of lifting, I just stopped growing. At that time, I started seriously studying AAS. In the middle of year four, I did my first cycle 200 mg of cyp per week for ten weeks.

HGH and AAS, add quality to the muscle that I have, as is evinced by the increase in strength (over 27% increase in the last three years), but there has been very little increase in true mass over the last three years- (about 5% in 36 months to my STABLE base weight) DESPITE the fact that I am eating right. Only by using sane amounts of gear can I slightly accelerate weight gain.

Now let’s bounce my documented results against what the muscle magazines are claiming- Can you get ten pounds of muscle in eight weeks? Probably not, unless you are just starting, then it may be possible. But please note that it took me, six months at 4ius, plus test-e and deca to get 12 lbs.

But what is far more important in my mind is a different question: can you take a pudgy 155 pound cigarette smoking scientist and turn him into a 215 pounder with 8% body fat? Yes, but it will take you five years.

Has it been worth it? Hell, yes.
    Last edited by znak; 07-04-2007 at 10:45 AM.

what are your max lifts If you dont mind me asking?

thunderin is offline Member
    But what is far more important in my mind is a different question: can you take a pudgy 155 pound cigarette smoking scientist and turn him into a 215 pounder with 8% body fat? Yes, but it will take you five years.

Has it been worth it? Hell, yes.
    How did you quit? I respect that fact you were able to stop.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Great log Znak.

You have made some very good points are far as Bodybuilding and dedication go. Your posts have also made me laugh, it's always good to see a good sense of humor around here.

Nice Job.

goober48 is offline Junior Member
    wow keep us updated..you look great man.

what are your max lifts If you dont mind me asking?
    My max bench is 315 for three.

I squat 405 for reps.

Too old to dead lift.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    How did you quit? I respect that fact you were able to stop.
    Long story, but it was really hard to do.

I smoked for 20 years. Got hooked on nicorette for two, then finally stopped, until one fine day on vacation in Thailand I had "one cigarette" that lasted about six months. I have not had a smoke in about two years.

Gum really helped me. You get hooked on it too, but at least you are not fu<king up your lungs.
    Last edited by znak; 07-05-2007 at 01:56 PM.

My max bench is 315 for three.

I squat 405 for reps.

Too old to dead lift.
    nice squat.
    Somethings wrong with me i cant squat period, i hit 315 for bench once, but squatting 315 is like HARD. im either missing muscles back there or theyre too tight! Im probably just going to focus on getting a 500 lb deadlift anyway tho squats kinda scare me.

nice squat.
    Somethings wrong with me i cant squat period, i hit 315 for bench once, but squatting 315 is like HARD. im either missing muscles back there or theyre too tight! Im probably just going to focus on getting a 500 lb deadlift anyway tho squats kinda scare me.
    Do bench squats with 225 'til you puke. Week after week. In a year, you will not know yourself.

Best way to build up your squat, is by squatting.

I am a VERY firm believer in high reps for legs. I never go below ten reps even on my sixth set.

I am not kidding about spewing either. Try six sets of twenty and then give me a call after you have wiped your mouth.

whats a bench squat?
    I like your mentality bro, alot. this edge we get from test etc, is awesome.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 07-06-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information