Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HGH log- 4iu

znak is offline Senior Member

HGH log- 4iu

Time for another six months (30 weeks) of hgh.

With a little help from my friends, I have assembled what I need for a safe, sane lean muscle program that is geared towards anti-aging, but still adds a little lean meat.

I will do six months of hgh at 4iu 5 on/2 off.

I will taper up to 4 ius in the first month adding .5 ius a week
    Week 1- 2 iu (am)
    Week 2- 2.5 iu (am)
    Week 3 3 iu (1.5 am/1.5 pm)
    Week 4 4 iu (2.0 am/2/0 pm)

The only sides that I have had from hgh to date is lethargy and joint pain on a super long (11 hour) international flight. During week 8, I will make the same flight, so we will see what happens. I have never done 4 iu.

At Week ten I will do a 30 day course of Andriol at ten caps ed. I have heard good and bad things about this compound and want to see for myself what it will do for an aging, albeit very fit athlete.

Week 16 I will do a 10 week cycle of 100 prop eod with deca at 200 ew (love the joint lubrication) and will finish it with anavar at 60 mg ed for the last month. I am really keyed up to finally do a cycle at the end of hgh run. Last time I ran hgh this long, I had a hernia operation mid-cycle. Hopefully, I will have been luck this time.

Week one- Nothing to report.

People that post that they are getting gains after week have go to share. Their medication is definitely stronger than mine. Nothing like a good, strong placebo and an active imagination.

One last note: All the medications that I will be using during their cycle was purchased legally, with a prescription. I am not a doctor, thus nothing is this log should be taken as medical advice. I will try to record as accurately as possible, what a prolonged hgh cycle will do with someone with the following stats:

6’1”/ 207 lbs/ 50+ years old with extensive lifting and training experience.

My diet is also very much in control.

Looking forward to this.

Special thanks to an old Bro out there that really helped make this happen.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very cool, looking foward to see how things workout.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You say another 6 months, have you already done 6 months at a lower dosage? fat burning? skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You say another 6 months, have you already done 6 months at a lower dosage? fat burning? skin?
    I did six month cycle a while ago and kept a log on this site.

My HGH results so far...

Check it out.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    looking forward to keeping track of your new log.

good luck and keep us posted.

-rodge

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you still doing Saizen?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All looks great to me Z, looking forward in reading up on your results buddy.

Best of Luck....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck!

Yust to coment on 1 thing,
    Andriol halv life is 2 hours, so for optimal results you will need to take minimum 1 cap eoh-24/7 which will be equal 12 caps per day. Andriol is greate when used correct.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I read your last log, and I'm curious to read this one as I'm just now starting GH...will start out at 2iu 5 on/2off, then eventually procede to 4iu 5on/2off...should be very informative...!

Week 2

Week 2.

Still not all that much to report.

I am proud to say that I am sleeping like a fricking hamster for the people who think that getting sides is the proof that the hgh is legit. This happens on every cycle that I have done. I can sleep in the middle of the day, night, afternoon…

I am sleeping very soundly at night also, which is a plus. Just don't ever feel rested.

Up to 2.5 iu with no joint issues.

That is about it. Writing more would amount to forum spam.
    Last edited by znak; 12-30-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Week Three-

The only thing that I can conclude (again) is that HGH takes time.

My sides are doing well, feeling my joints more than usual. Like a light case of carpel tunnel in my wrists. And I still would make any mother hamster proud. I can fall asleep on a dime.

Up to 3.5 iu, which is the most I have ever used. The sides are completely bearable. Ramping up seems to be the right thing to do.

Sleep is awesome—deep and restful.

Recovery after workouts seems to be faster, but could be psychological at this point.

I plan to take some pix next week for some before/after shots.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Good luck!

Yust to coment on 1 thing,
    Andriol halv life is 2 hours, so for optimal results you will need to take minimum 1 cap eoh-24/7 which will be equal 12 caps per day. Andriol is greate when used correct.
    Look at the insert from the manufacturer. Point 5.2 says that the peak is 4-5 hours after administration. I was planning to take two caps with my meals, i.e. every two-three hours, which would mean that I would be in a "low" zone for three hours when I am sleeping.

Why do you recommend 1 cap 24/7?

I agree that having a smooth test level is a beautiful thing, but 24/7 may be a bit extreme.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ive read a studie saying that "optimal peak levels" of andriol is aproxemently 2-hours, I have used it 3 times and ive noticed a big diffrence with the timing of dosing...(My bad about the halv-life,error).
    1 cap eoh will fit the peak level, which will be minimum 12 caps ed. I would run it a little higher, its pretty mild.

If you get good results greate, if not you could try to adjust it spaced more evenly and se if it makes a change, it did for me.
    Last edited by vitor; 01-06-2007 at 12:19 PM.

Ive read studies saying that optimal peak levels of andriol is aproxemently 2-hours, I have used it 3 times and ive noticed a big diffrence with the timing of dosing...(My bad about the halv-life,error).

Nothing like real life experience. Thanks for the input. Will adjust accordingly when the time comes.

I can say that the hgh has kicked in, but hgh is a subtle thing, especially when compared to AAS. The engineer in me hates this stuff because it is very difficult to quantify.

With AAS, at start the cycle and you can bench a zillion pounds one time… after five weeks you can press a zillion pounds five times and ten weeks later you can push a zillion pounds tens times. You can plot your changes on a piece of paper and draw a line.

And unless you are weight training in Ethiopia or Somalia or work at a McDonald’s, when you are using test you can do the same with your weight.

This is not the case with HGH. IN the last three and a half weeks, I have lost a half inch on my waist, but it “looks” tighter. You can see it, but what you see don’t jive with what you measure.

I can safely say the HGH has kicked in because I definitely feel my joints. That is subjective, but very definite. The rest is very subjective.

My overall sense well-being is better. My mood is good, but I don’t feel like I can eat broken glass and shit diamonds like I do when I am using test.

My skin is looking better. People are commenting on how “well-rested” I look. But that is not really something that I can measure and then repeat it and say that after x ius of hgh, you skin will be 37.9603% tighter based on a caliper test.

I have more “morning wood” and there is a generally happier feeling down there, especially during sex, but it like the raging wood and the rock hard pecker I get with test that I can use to poke holes in sheet rock.

Bottomline- it takes about 3-4 weeks for an hgh deficient fifty year, well trained male athlete to get subjective results from HGH.

Total IU’s used to date- 49.5

juicer34 is offline Junior Member
    Love it cant wait to hear more

iouri is offline New Member
    Hey, znak.
    I'm following your threads and thinking of trying HGH myself. Thank you or all the info.
    Can you explain how did you feel after your last cycle, when you stopped taking HGH? Was there any kind of decrease in energy, sleep quality etc.?

Thanks

Week 5

The results are still subjective, but I am getting tighter. My abs are looking good, there is less and less pudge to grab for the sub-q injections and my facial skin is looking fresher. There really does seem to be some spot reduction around the injection sites. I have purchased calipers and will measure this to make sure.

My weight has gone down two pounds (205 lbs), but my height has remained the same (and yes, you can drink winny).

The lethargy of the first weeks is gone. I am like a real normal person during the day, but am still getting that wonderful, deep restful HGH sleep at night. The deep sleep in and of itself must be one of the reasons that my skin looks better—I really am well rested.

My mood and energy are both very good and have been for a couple weeks. Once again, this result is subjective, but the duration seems to support the thesis of chemical enhancement.

At the risk of repeating myself, I have got to say that HGH has nothing like caveman, chest thumping results that I get from AAS, but even after only a little over a half a kit, I feel like I am getting a facelift (all over my body) in slow motion.

Pretty cool stuff.

pazfink is offline Junior Member
    Fantastic thread,keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by iouri
    Hey, znak.
    I'm following your threads and thinking of trying HGH myself. Thank you or all the info.
    Can you explain how did you feel after your last cycle, when you stopped taking HGH? Was there any kind of decrease in energy, sleep quality etc.?

Thanks
    After the last cycle, there was a slow imperceptable change back to "normalcy". HGH is pretty slow subtle stuff at the dosages I have used.

Week6

Things just keep getting better. Now I can remember why I was so jazzed about HGH, on my last long cycle. This shit rocks.

All the sides are gone. My wrist joints are AOK. I am really slowly morphing—I have lost an inch on my waist, I am now back down to a real 32 inches and am up three pounds. Skin is tightening up everywhere. Seriously, this is cool. I was reading over my last log about how everyone thought I looked younger than my younger brother, on week 5 that is happening again. My skin looks simply marvelous. I shit you not.

I am so happy that I decided not to wait for the andriol cycle. Last time I went six months, I had a hernia and could not do my test cycle, so this time I put in TWO cycles and am starting early to make sure I don’t get screwed out of the joy of an hgh/test cycle.

I took the advice posted to me on this thread and adapted the cycle… half way between what was suggested and what I was planning--. I am taking two caps every four hours for a total of eight a day. Cool thing is that on day three I can feel the synergy. To check the effects, I am going to use the first exercise on “arms” day, barbell curl, as a control. I will be using reps as the control and not weight. With my control weight, I can currently do six reps. (I could post the weight, but what is the point? Ever notice that on the internet, everyone benches 450 and has a twelve inch dick? I’ll avoid posting that I am curling 280 for reps and just tell you the rep increase or lack thereof without posting the weight).

HGH does have a slight effect on BP. My resting blood pressure has gone from and average of about 112/68 at 62 heart beat per minute to about 118/74 at 66 heart beats per minute. I measure my BP upon rising (pre shower), during my lunch break and before bed. The numbers above are the average of all three over the course of a week, so there definitely is a slight rise.

Good stuff happening.

keep up the good work and i'm glad to hear all is going great.

enjoy

-rodge

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Week6

Things just keep getting better. Now I can remember why I was so jazzed about HGH, on my last long cycle. This shit rocks.

All the sides are gone. My wrist joints are AOK. I am really slowly morphing—I have lost an inch on my waist, I am now back down to a real 32 inches and am up three pounds. Skin is tightening up everywhere. Seriously, this is cool. I was reading over my last log about how everyone thought I looked younger than my younger brother, on week 5 that is happening again. My skin looks simply marvelous. I shit you not.

I am so happy that I decided not to wait for the andriol cycle. Last time I went six months, I had a hernia and could not do my test cycle, so this time I put in TWO cycles and am starting early to make sure I don’t get screwed out of the joy of an hgh/test cycle.

I took the advice posted to me on this thread and adapted the cycle… half way between what was suggested and what I was planning--. I am taking two caps every four hours for a total of eight a day. Cool thing is that on day three I can feel the synergy. To check the effects, I am going to use the first exercise on “arms” day, barbell curl, as a control. I will be using reps as the control and not weight. With my control weight, I can currently do six reps. (I could post the weight, but what is the point? Ever notice that on the internet, everyone benches 450 and has a twelve inch dick? I’ll avoid posting that I am curling 280 for reps and just tell you the rep increase or lack thereof without posting the weight).

HGH does have a slight effect on BP. My resting blood pressure has gone from and average of about 112/68 at 62 heart beat per minute to about 118/74 at 66 heart beats per minute. I measure my BP upon rising (pre shower), during my lunch break and before bed. The numbers above are the average of all three over the course of a week, so there definitely is a slight rise.

Good stuff happening.
    Very cool. Just ordered a bunch of Jins. I'll be following your progress.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Sounds great

Micro

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Znak What kind of GH?

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Znak What kind of GH?
    Saizen. Doctor prescribed.

lucky b*stard

-rodge

Ufa
    The real deal. Other GH products are a distant second.

BG
    Great to hear things are going so well.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Great to hear things are going so well.
    Dam, reading this thread makes me want to pick up the phone an
    order a few 8.8mg bottles.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Dam, reading this thread makes me want to pick up the phone an
    order a few 8.8mg bottles.
    I just dropped down to 4iu's ed, maybe I should have stayed at 8.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I just dropped down to 4iu's ed, maybe I should have stayed at 8.
    4 iu's of good stuff should be plenty.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I want some Saizen!!!!! lol

The beat goes on.

I continue to go drop body fat all over my body, which is absolutely amazing. The last time I did a long cycle, I got striation on my deltoids. They never went away. Now I am noticing that my chest has a clear separation between my upper and lower pec. Looks awesome. Yeah, I know that it is worthless without pictures and I will post some before after pictures in another month.

Another cool thing that happened is that the increase in my blood pressure was temporary. It would seem that as my body got used to the elevated levels of hgh that it went back to homeostasis. My blood pressure is back to exactly what it was before I started the cycle.

Adriol is lived up to everything that you have read about it—it is not for body building. The increase in test is hardly noticeable and the things are not cheap. They don’t effect your blood pressure, but don’t really seem to effect your test level either. Oh, well. Thank god for var.

The beat goes on.

I continue to go drop body fat all over my body, which is absolutely amazing. The last time I did a long cycle, I got striation on my deltoids. They never went away. Now I am noticing that my chest has a clear separation between my upper and lower pec. Looks awesome. Yeah, I know that it is worthless without pictures and I will post some before after pictures in another month.

Another cool thing that happened is that the increase in my blood pressure was temporary. It would seem that as my body got used to the elevated levels of hgh that it went back to homeostasis. My blood pressure is back to exactly what it was before I started the cycle.

Adriol is lived up to everything that you have read about it—it is not for body building. The increase in test is hardly noticeable and the things are not cheap. They don’t effect your blood pressure, but don’t really seem to effect your test level either. Oh, well. Thank god for var.
    Greate to see things are going well, looking forward to the pics.

On a side note; Ime not suprised you dont get the effects of Andriol at the way youre taking it. Like I said, it needs to be taked eoh, at "minimum" 12 caps ed, preferrably around 20+ caps a/day for significant results imo.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Like I said, it needs to be taked eoh, at "minimum" 12 caps ed, preferrably around 20+ caps a/day for significant results imo.
    man a shot of test sounds soooooo much easier

Greate to see things are going well, looking forward to the pics.

On a side note; Ime not suprised you dont get the effects of Andriol at the way youre taking it. Like I said, it needs to be taked eoh, at "minimum" 12 caps ed, preferrably around 20+ caps a/day for significant results imo.
    I am taking ten a day. Judging by results so far, I could pop them like peanuts and would never get to one good old fashioned injection of prop.

I have heard they the effect really varies from person to person. It doesn't seem to work for me.

I probably should not have jumped the gun with the andriol .

Again good stuff is happening- I can curl my control weight for ten clean reps, which is a solid change (four clean reps with my max weight). I am also getting that “wow, this is really light!” feeling that you get when gear starts kicking in. I get a rep or two on every exercise, so this should turn into some gains down the road.

Here is a picture two months into the cycle. I am relaxed and not pumped in the picture so that there is an objective look at my body fat. In this picture I weigh 206. I am 6’1”

I recognize that I am not Mr. O material, but am living breathing proof that some people do live past fifty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH log- 4iu-znak.jpg  

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    looking really good bro!

where do you live, paradise?

jbarkley is offline Member
    Look great man! Since I have 18 more months to 50, it's good to see!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information