Thread: am i to young?

orton4 is offline Member

am i to young?

im 23 yrs old and thinking of incorporating GH into my next cylce that wont start for a few months... i know it needs to be run for 6 months... but am i to young? im thinking i am but have any of you guys started running GH around this age? thanks

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    im sure there are several guys that have started at 23 and maybe even younger....that does not, however, make it a good idea....

IMO, you should wait...i started at 25 and still feel that was too young, but like you, i was anxious to start...to each his own

orton4 is offline Member
    yahhh im really comtemplating it... i wanna run it along with my next cycle... y would most suggest against it?

inevitable is offline Member
    run it... u'll love it i did mine when i was 21 and i jsut turned 22 lol

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    What were your results like at 21... how many IUs a day did you run and for how long ?

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    ^Bump for answer^^

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    so long as it's not taken right before bedtime, you should be fine IMO. your body produces it's own growth hormone about 2-3hours after you fall asleep. taking it later in the night or sometime during the day (at least 1 hour away from any carb intake) won't stop your own bodies GH production. GH at low doses has great health benefits and little to no side-effects. by low i mean about 2-4iu/day, depending on the individual.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Depends on what you are trying to do and your mental stability. Do you dream of being Mr. Olympia? In which case you should be slamming every drug you can think of in massive doses, especially GH. But as I suspect you are reasonable and are trying to beef up to chase cooze in which case GH use would be silly considering the expense needed to achieve any noticeable effects. Stick to tried and true gear, train your ass off, and you'll forget about GH soon.

Thread Information