sinisterhand is offline New Member

IGF1 and cycle lenght???

I was talking with a friend and he posed the question, does the use of IGF1 extend the lenght of time you can be on cycle? The idea we were discussing was, seeing how IGF1 will counter testie atrophy would it be ok to run a longer cycle? The diffrence in cycle time we were talking about is 12 weeks verses 16 or 18 weeks. Can anyone help? Does the use of IGF1 during or at the end of a cycle mean you can run a longer cycle? Will it counter the damage a long cycle can do?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    With IGF-1 many users on this forum cycle it 4weeks on 4weeks off so in that case you will be doing it weeks 1-4 and 8-12 of your 12 weeks cycle but if you extended the cycle to 16 or 18 weeks then maybe you will probably have to cycle the third time in weeks 16-18 or through PCT.
    When reading general material on IGF-1 many people have gone 8weeks straight on it and even longer so maybe you can use it all throughout the cycle if you have it available.

I wouldnt experiment with new ideas on yourself or your friend with something involving Growth/Insulin /IGF-1 they arent the right substances for things to go wrong. Stick to cycles many have tried already so you know roughly what to expect.

I guess what i'm saying is PCT and general recovery from a cycle are the most important part of it, no amount of muscle is worth losing your mini-me and his ability to perform. So stay safe and run the standard time instead of adding a few weeks and risking bad recovery.

sinisterhand is offline New Member
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll do some more reading.

Thread Information