Thread: GH Question

jamo7777 is offline Junior Member

GH Question

I have been on GH for about a month and a half. Noticing some fat loss, but nothing dramatic. How long does GH take to start working noticeably?

vermin is offline Member
    Stats and dose are helpful here. 3-6 months is what many will use as a general rule, but 2IU 5/2 for a 280 pound 28 yo will probably never show anything, for example.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What were you expecting from it?

HGH needs a minimum of 3 months just to build up and a minimum of 6 to see any real results. IT is not a mass building compound if that is what you are looking for

I am using 2 IUs daily to start. I am a relatively lean 215 lbs and am new to GH. I am a veteran of test and other gear being from the pre controlled days. But I haven't taken anything in years. I may add deca or test to the mix if I find it. Things are different these days.

I do not know what to expect which is why I am asking how long it takes for GH to kick and what should happen in the area of muscle size and fat loss.

vermin is offline Member
    Depending on you age, at that size & weight not much frankly. Have you had bloodwork to determine your starting IGF levels?

inevitable is offline Member
    everyones different, i notice changes in a month. gh should be ran for ATLEAST 5-6 months. now there is discussion about running it 5/2,6/1 or 7 days straight. personally for the first 2 months i run it everyday and take supps to get my receptors refreshed. then i drop it to 6/1

BigTurk is offline Junior Member
    what kind of supps do you take to get your receptors refreshed?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jamo7777
    I do not know what to expect which is why I am asking
    Not for nothing, but them why did you start it?

As I already stated, I started it to lose body fat and gain some solid muscle. My question is what should I expect in this regard and how long does it take to see results.

As far as keeping my receptors refreshed, I do not know what to take for that. Can you elablorate?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well youve already seeing results from the sounds of it...so what are you expecting??

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If a person is taking growth to help with minor nagging injuries like stretches and sprains and for faster recovery, should they expect to also wait 6 months before seeing significant results??

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    If a person is taking growth to help with minor nagging injuries like stretches and sprains and for faster recovery, should they expect to also wait 6 months before seeing significant results??
    Those protocols are generally higher dose, shorter duration. I seem to recall something like a 80Kg burn victim getting 10IU/day for 2-3 weeks, for example. I don't have any literature specifically on this to send you, but if you look it up in PubMed or similar you should find references.

Thread Information