Microbrew is offline Member

Woke up feeling Hypo, just started HGH

I woke up today feeling like I was going Hypo, stomach was feeling bloated and growling, started to feel dizzy and like I was going to faint, got the chills really bad and took my temp, it was down to around 96.5 and I always on the normal side of 98.

I ate a breakfast bar and drink a gatorade and now I'm finally starting to feel better. I started hgh last wk @ 4ius ed but didn't take a shot yesturday because I had an anxiety attack, I toughed the attack out and didnt go to the hospital that night either. I know what hypo feels like because I start to get the symptons when I wait to long to eat.

I took 12.5 mcgs of T3 for the first time 2 days ago but not yesturday because fo the anxiety attack. I'm not taking insulin or anything to help with that. Should I go buy some R-ALA or just lower my HGH dosage, but remember I didnt take a shot yesturday. This is the first time I woke up like that since starting HGH.

Thanks
    Micro

juiced up is offline New Member
    Do you take any medications for your anxiety attacks ? Not a medical advisor nor the knowledge of a lot of the people on here. So just a thought as if the hgh and the medication ( if you are taking any ) is causing this...

Quote Originally Posted by juiced up
    Do you take any medications for your anxiety attacks ? Not a medical advisor nor the knowledge of a lot of the people on here. So just a thought as if the hgh and the medication ( if you are taking any ) is causing this...
    No not taking any meds, I feel working out has helped stay off the meds. I took a few yrs off from working out around 8yrs ago and thats when I had to get on anxiety meds, but I weened myself off of them and started working out again and didnt need them. But today when I woke up it was different, more of a going hypo feeling. I've been having stomach problems also and that triggered my attack a few days ago. It's crazy, when I eat sometimes now my stock gets so bloaded I look like I'm pregnent and it makes me have a hard time breathing and the other day it triggered an attack.

I don't know what the hells going on with me, about 2 wks after I stopped taking IGF and the tren I was on but still continued with Sus and EQ all this shit started happening to me, I had an attack ended up in the hospital for the first time over it and got some blood work done, my Billirubin was high, Creatinine/Serum was high and GFR test was low. Right now I'm only taking 250mg cyp awk and just started HGH last wk. Doctor gave me Crestor for my Cholesterol which is the highest it's ever been (224) but I'm not going to take it, I decided to try to lower it myself with Carbio that I never do and OTC sups.

Thanks
    Micro

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you said you know what hypo feels like if you dont eat? can normal people go hypo through not eating?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you said you know what hypo feels like if you dont eat? can normal people go hypo through not eating?
    I'm not dignosted (spelled wrong :-), with any kind of adnormal blood sugar, but when I go to long with out eating is when I start to get those feels of going hypo, Hands start to shake, dizziness, temper gets out of control anything will piss you off. My sister and daughter are the same way so I guess it sort of runs in the family alittle. So I guess yes normal people can get hypo signs this this way. But to tell you the truth I think theres a special test you have to take which requires taking blood samples over and over for about 6 hrs to see if someone is Hypoglycemic or not and I never got that test done, my doc gave me a script along time ago but I never got it done.

Micro

hmm very interesting. my GF sometimes gets these feelings when she skips meals.
    GH wil blunt insulin response but that would lead to higher blood sugar not lower.

I keep reading about glucophase xr , should I get that or just go out and buy some R-ALA and Biotin? And when I take any of these supplements do I take them with my meal or after my HGH shot?

Thanks
    Micro
    Last edited by Microbrew; 01-25-2007 at 07:45 PM.

interesting im going to watch this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    I keep reading about glucophase xr , should I get that or just go out and buy some R-ALA and Biotin? And when I take any of these supplements do I take them with my meal or after my HGH shot?

Thanks
    Micro
    If you are saying you suffer from low blood sugar then these supps will not help. Slin, glucophage and to a lesser degree R-ALA will all help if you have high blood sugar. However you are experiencing ill effects due to not eating enough which would indicate low blood sugar. These compounds would make it dangerously low. The only thing you need to do is eat reguarly which you should be doing anyway if you wish to be healthy and build muscle.
    GH blunts insulin response which would create a high blood sugar enviroment if carbs were consumed near to injection time, again though this does not fit in with the syptoms you are describing. Just eat properly.

On my blood test my glucose,serum is 87 (65-99) is normal so I would say I'm on the higher side of normal. I do eat right, but if for some reason I do go a long time without eating I get those hypo feels that everyone talks about. I'm just trying to find the best time to take my HGH shot and still be able to drink my Protein and Carb shake after a work out. My schedule is crazy, get up at 2pm, go to the gym at 3:30pm get home from gym around 5pm drink my PWO shake and get ready for work alittle after 6pm. I work 8pm to 4am and try to get to sleep by 6am.

Thanks
    Micro

what you are saying makes no sense mate. If you dont eat reguarly then you may feel weak and unwell (low blood sugar) but thats about it. I dont understand what the problem is. You have tested normal. The symtoms you complain of are down to your diet.
    GH does not make you go hypo, it blunts insulin response which has the opposite effect (higher blood sugar if carbs are consumed near injection time). If this worries you then take some R-ALA with your carbs.

simm is offline Senior Member
    My eldest brother suffers chronic migraines and knows he is going to get a migraine when he gets the exact symptoms you mentioned due to not eating regulary..I have the same problem as him and due to this problem i was taken to hospital for MRI scan blood work etc all they found was 'Very active' hormones (endos words) and a small pit adenoma..But i have visual probs too..
    You could be suffering a family history of daily headaches,migraines etc as migraines happen due to a dropin blood sugar levels and constricted blood vessels...Look it up and compard the sides you are getting...

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    My eldest brother suffers chronic migraines and knows he is going to get a migraine when he gets the exact symptoms you mentioned due to not eating regulary..I have the same problem as him and due to this problem i was taken to hospital for MRI scan blood work etc all they found was 'Very active' hormones (endos words) and a small pit adenoma..But i have visual probs too..
    You could be suffering a family history of daily headaches,migraines etc as migraines happen due to a dropin blood sugar levels and constricted blood vessels...Look it up and compard the sides you are getting...
    My mother and sister both get very bad migraines that sometimes puts them in the hostipal, I've been lucky enough to not have to go through that.

The only reason I say I feel hypo when I don't eat is because the symptons I get are hypo symptons. But that rarely happens, because I do eat enough, probably more then I should, at my job I get a 20 min break every hr when I deal and I get 1/2 break every hr 1/2 when I supervisor and I usually try to eat something every break. But there are occasions, but not many, on my day's off that I might not eat for a while and get those hypo feelings, I'm making a big deal about when to pin my HGH and eat my carbs because I don't want to take any chances of getting diabetes, my grandmother had diabetes.

Micro

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    I go hypo from not eating as well.Dizzy, disoriented and temper flys off the handle ..once I eat I'm fine within a couple of minutes.
    It gets worse when my bodyfat goes under 6%.
    I'm on Gh as well right now gut have had no hypo symptoms since starting.
    I have diabetes in My family history .

Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    I go hypo from not eating as well.Dizzy, disoriented and temper flys off the handle ..once I eat I'm fine within a couple of minutes.
    It gets worse when my bodyfat goes under 6%.
    I'm on Gh as well right now gut have had no hypo symptoms since starting.
    I have diabetes in My family history .

Same symptons as me, when do you take your HGH and if you take it PWO what kind of PWO meal or shake do you have.

Thanks
    Micro

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Take my hgh pre workout .. PWO I have 4 scoops Whey =60 grams protien,12 grams carbs ..I'll throw a banana in it if I'm not gonna eat something solid within an hour or so.
    I Don't take in any carbs an hour before or after my hgh so PWO would'nt be cool.

Thread Information