needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

IGF-1 Questions...

i have just got some delivered to do an IGF cycle... its generic - dosed at 0.1mg/vial... im assuming that makes 100mcg when i mix it with 1ml of Bacteriostatic water ? is that correct ?

I have never run IGF before, well i had an oratropin oral igf kit which i took for 15 days, it was only 40mcg per day and did nothing...

Im wondering how much to take first time, does IGF work the same as steroids in that the more you take, the more your body gets used to it - thus needing more each time ?

I dont know weather to start at 60mcg, 80mcg or just start off at 100mcg... should i do it 5 days on 2 off... - i know you dont really get mass/weight gains as such from IGF but it is possible, my main goal is added weight even if its like 2lbs, im ready to come off gear anyday, just waiting to know how to run this, so il be in PCT as of when ever you get back to me..
    100mcg would be easyer dosage wise, just do 1 vial per day monday - friday and have the weekend off... What does my diet need to be like on it, do i need super high protein ? Is it size specific growth or not, i have read it is and then that it ist...

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    yes 0.1mg = 100mcg
    so if you mix it with 1mL you have 100mcg per 1mL

you should inject PWO...immediately following your workout. so if you train 5 days a week, inject it 5 times a week...

first time on igf, ide run it at 40-50mcg...if you want to keep it simple with your 100mcg vials, run it at 50mcg by shooting 1/2mL...this way your vials will last you 2 workout days

good luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    yes 0.1mg = 100mcg
    so if you mix it with 1mL you have 100mcg per 1mL

you should inject PWO...immediately following your workout. so if you train 5 days a week, inject it 5 times a week...

first time on igf, ide run it at 40-50mcg...if you want to keep it simple with your 100mcg vials, run it at 50mcg by shooting 1/2mL...this way your vials will last you 2 workout days

good luck

Good advice...

that avitar makes me laugh everytime LOL

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    should i take it non workout days aswell ?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    should i take it non workout days aswell ?
    that is a personal preference...igf is still much of a mystery...

but after the research i have read...no, it would do it only immediately following my workout (preferably within 5 minutes of last set)

misterfantastic...lol thanks bro, its almost time for a change tho, gotta find another good one

Thread Information