Thread: 20 ius slin

lucky27 is offline Associate Member

20 ius slin

I'm taking slin PWO only right now - I do not want to take it in the morning. I started at 4 iu's PWO and worked my way up to 15 currently - thinking of trying 20 iu's, just wandering if thats too much at one time.
    I don't feel any hypo sides at 15iu's - and I only take in 65-80 grams of carbs with the slin. My slin is humalog.
    I have been on gh for 11 months, so that maybe why I can handle so much slin with no hypo sides??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    20IU of insulin at one time is fine. I have taken 20IU PWO with no problems. However, IMO, weather you take 10IU or 20IU, the benefits are about the same, but the sides get a lot worse when taking 20IU, so IMO 20IU isn't necessary. I believe a perfect dose for an experienced user would be 10 - 12IU PWO.

As for not feeling hypo, well that can be quiet normal. Some people will feel sides easier than others. Some such as yourself claim they don't feel anything at all. Going hypo not only depends the amount of carbs the user has consumed, but it depends on the user as well. If you are not feeling side effects this doesn't necessaraly mean insulin isn't doing what its supposed to do. Remember, side effects are side effects, this means they don't necessaraly always have to appear. If you are getting no side effects at all, I would try lowering my carb consumption by a bit, only a bit though, not too much.

Be carefull and all the best.

-Gear

Thread Information