Thread: IGF Questions

POSH is offline Member

IGF Questions

Since there is no user manual that cover ALL IGF info, I have a few questions for the guys that know.

1. Should you take IGF1-LR3 Pre-workout OR Post-workout. I read "PWO" and different guys use PWO for both scenerios.

2. When does the IGF need to be refridgerated? Just after it is reconstituted or does it need to be while in powder form?

3. After being on IGF for a week, what should I notice differently about my body/muscles? What type of results should I expect at 80mcg. daily 5/2.

Thanks!

POSH is offline Member
    bump

POSH is offline Member
    Ok...no replys.

One of the reason I want to know what results I should expect, is because I am on week 2 of IGF and I have been feeling alot bigger and fuller. I have ALSO been going to the gym alot more than I used to. So I can't really say which is doing what. Also, I am "off" cycle right now, so not taking anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    You should shoot your Igf immediately pwo into the muscles worked. At 80 mcg you should see good results. I am assuming 40 mcg into each muscle worked, example..On bis day you can do 40mcg in the left and 40mcg in the right bis. Also at that dosage you should notice your body getting leaner almost on a daily basis. I am going to run ifg in the very near future (off cycle also) and I plan on doing only a total of 40-50mcg post workout to help with lagging bis, tris, delts. I will not shoot igf on leg day cuz the wheels are big enough.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodosman
    You should shoot your Igf immediately pwo into the muscles worked. At 80 mcg you should see good results. I am assuming 40 mcg into each muscle worked, example..On bis day you can do 40mcg in the left and 40mcg in the right bis. Also at that dosage you should notice your body getting leaner almost on a daily basis. I am going to run ifg in the very near future (off cycle also) and I plan on doing only a total of 40-50mcg post workout to help with lagging bis, tris, delts. I will not shoot igf on leg day cuz the wheels are big enough.

Should I see significant muscle gain? I am just feeling and somewhat looking a whole lot bigger, and I wanted to figure out if it is because I have been almost doubling my workouts or because of the IGF.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    bump.. i think we need to make a good stick on igf.. maybe get some personal experience from ppl and try to put all the ideas in one post....

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    bump.. i think we need to make a good stick on igf.. maybe get some personal experience from ppl and try to put all the ideas in one post....
    Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Should I see significant muscle gain? I am just feeling and somewhat looking a whole lot bigger, and I wanted to figure out if it is because I have been almost doubling my workouts or because of the IGF.
    From everything Ive read IGF is not like aas where your muscles just get bigger (hyperplasia). IGF increases the amount of satelite and muscle cells in the specific area that you pin. So this means that in the long run those new muscle cells can also experience hyperplasia.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    you mean like this one..??

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    you mean like this one..??

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Thats an HGH thread.

That is not an IGF thread but it does provide some good info on how and why it works.

When HGH travels to the liver, one of the results of its pass through the liver is the livers secretion of IGF-1. When this IGF-1 is secreted, it stimulates proliferation of chondrocytes (cartilage cells), which result in bone growth. It also plays a part in stimulating both the proliferation and differentiation of myoblasts (the precursor to skeletal muscle fibers). IGF-1 also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues. Other tissues (muscle, etc.) are acted on by the presence of HGH, also inducing their release of IGF-1.

However, I would like to see a well thought out well informed article devoted to IGF-1

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid
    Thats an HGH thread.
    more like this then??

http://www.steroid.com/IGF.php
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    more like this then??

http://www.steroid.com/IGF.php

I already read this one, and it doesn't quite cut it in my opinion. Thanks for the link though.

I want something that can better answer the three questions I have at the first post in this thread.

POSH is offline Member
    bump

finny is offline Associate Member
    Not speaking from experience, but have read quite a bit on the subject.

1. If you decide to shoot it only once a day in a larger dose, then immediately post workout. 20 min later PWO shake, along the lines 50g whey 80g dextrose/malto.

Some people will do smaller doses 3 times day. When done this way, it aids more in fat loss.

2. When you reconstitue IGF, and I assume you use AA, you dont' have to refrigerate. It will hold up to 86F or so and you can store it like that for few months. In powder, I think it should be refridgerated - not sure here.

3. R3 IGF-1 is supposed to be systematic with some localized benefits. So, if you shoot locally and your injection is rather large, as in your case, you will get some localized absorption and the rest wil be systemic. Too large a dose and you might start growing your gut. 40mcg appears to be plenty. 20 each side and if you do quads, you can do 30.

Also, latest 'reasearch' seems to suggest that EOD or E3D injection is much better because ED downregulates the receptors to quick. So all you really need is 40mcgx3day = 120mcg week.

As to what you can expect, at your dose, LBM, localized growth, and possibly some sides that will take some time to show up. IGF is not for immediate results. With lesser doses, you will still get some of the mentioned benefits, but the most you will get long-term. IGF leads to hyperplasia and new muscle cell growth which take some time to form/attach to existing cells.

Again, this is from my reading. I am planning to do my first AAS cycle within a month or so and I will use IGF and PMGF with PCT and as a bridge between cycles.

Thread Information