Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    xxneedhelpxx is offline Banned

first time user please help

I am 24 years old i got out of the marines 2 and a half years ago when i was in the military i injured my hip and was told i had a possible tendon tear. when i got out of the military i started construction. i messed my back up even more and one day threw it out so bad it just started twitching uncontrollably went to the hospital and went home and rested fro 2 weeks it got somewhat better. then it seemed to get worse and felt like something tore in my lower left back had mri showed degenerative disk disease in two discs. went to a chiropractor for a while and it has only seemed to have gotten worse now my whole body feels like it is wasting away, i am now losing strength in my jaw it is hard to walk and my whole body feels like it is getting worse everyday , I cant even chew food anymore only soft foods. I feels as if my soft tissue is just breaking apart and wasting away. i have been to the veterans hospital and had all tests done they say everything seems to be normal except the discs. my health is getting so bad now that i am worried i will end up bed ridden think the only hope for me might be some type of steroids . i am interested in ordering some online. is there anything anyone can recommend for my situation i am desperate and need help i don’t think any doctor will subscribe steroids to me, My aim is Ryan9855 and my e mail is , if anyone can help recommend what to do at this point i really need help what steroids might be the best for my situation. I need something to bring strength back to my body. would any human growth hormone help me i am jumping front he steriod forumn to get feed back here as well

HRTC is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I would say try some GH, but you might have something else going on. So I would consult my doctor before doing any drugs. Just to be safe.

Semper Fi

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    consult a doctor about the injuries first

Thread Information