Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Superhuman is offline Banned

Insulin Pre and Post Workout!

Today I ran my insulin a little differently with amazing results!

45 minutes before my workout, I injected 11IUs of Insulin and immediately afterwards I drank my pre-workout shake (Universal Nutrition's HardFast) along with 32oz of Gatorade, and BCAAs.

When I got to the gym and started lifting, my pump was incredible and my strength was through the roof. I was fuller than ever, and even though it was dead at the gym I had 6 different people come up to me and ask for advice/compliment me.

As soon as I got home after my workout I injected another 11IUs and then drank my PWO shakes.

ANYWAY, I thought I would share this with you guys because there was a thread asking if Insulin made you stronger and today it did for me! I'm going to run it like this now for all my lifting days

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have heard of people having good results using pre workout, however it is very dangerous due to the intensity of the lifting making it much easier to hypo. Just be careful dude.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I have heard of people having good results using pre workout, however it is very dangerous due to the intensity of the lifting making it much easier to hypo. Just be careful dude.
    I've been running Insulin for about 3 weeks now and I haven't gotten light-headed once... how do I know if I am becoming Hypo from it? I make sure to take in LOTS of carbs right after I inject everytime and I carry Glucose Tabs with me everywhere while I'm on

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Feel really tired (avoid the temptation to sleep at all costs!) thoughts start becoming slow and blurry, crampy stomach (sometimes) then start feeling very ill, then coma. The trouble with using slin pre workout (apart from it makes you more prone to hypo) is that you might not feel the hypo coming on if you are lifting hard and heavy and already feeling lightheaded and tired from the lifts.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    superhuman that is some crazy sh*t. good luck to ya mate but slin pre workout is multiplying the risk of hypo 10 fold. like p-beast says the potential danger with exogenous slin pre.w/o is u not necessarily gonna notice signs of hypo. scary sh*t bro keep plenty of gatorade to hand.

Quote Originally Posted by badboy247
    superhuman that is some crazy sh*t. good luck to ya mate but slin pre workout is multiplying the risk of hypo 10 fold. like p-beast says the potential danger with exogenous slin pre.w/o is u not necessarily gonna notice signs of hypo. scary sh*t bro keep plenty of gatorade to hand.
    yeah I do, I drink gatorade w/BCAA powder during my workout so it's all good. If I have to there is free coffee with a basket of sugar packets on the counter

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    you can always get yourself a meter, and check your blood sugar levels throughout yourworkouts for a while, and see how theyre reacting while ur working out, how much theyre dropping, etc

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ur a crazy kid. I am scared of slin

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    ur a crazy kid. I am scared of slin
    thanks lol

so far I haven't encountered any hints of problems or complications

sswill is offline New Member

Signs of hypo!!

I am a type 1 diabetic and know the signs well.
    First off, let others know that you are using insulin , they might be the ones to save you. Also think about getting the glucose gel instead of the tablets. If you pass out , you wont be able to chew, however someone can sqeeze the jel into your mouth.

Now the symptoms, other than the tiredness ang lightheaded feeling.
    1. You will start to sweat profusely. 10 times the amount from just working out.
    2. You will have a feeling of almost being drunk.
    3. You will crave items with sugar. Mine is chocolate, yours maybe different. This is your body telling you it needs sugar.
    4. You will start acting loupy or disorientated.

All of these mean your level is below 50mg/dl, probably closer to 40.
    Fastest way to bring your level up is either orange or apple juice, so I suggest caring some with.

Also pick up a meter and strips. When you start feeling funny test yourself, then record what you were feeling and your test result. This is the best way to gauge what your feeling to what your glocose levels are.

Most important, dont drink alcohol while using insulin. The primary function of your liver is to clean the body, however it will release emergency sugar if needed. But if your liver is busy processing the alcohol, it will not release the sugar that may keep you alive long enough for help if you pass out!!

So good luck and hope this helps

Thread Information