MajorPain is offline New Member

Pain from HGH injection

Is it normal to have a little discomfort from an injection of HGH? I recently started a cycle to HGH and TestE; it seems I always have a whelp or some kind of pain wherever I inject the HGH. Is this normal or am I missing something on my reconstruction with BW. I’m running only 2 ius as of now.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPain
    Is it normal to have a little discomfort from an injection of HGH? I recently started a cycle to HGH and TestE; it seems I always have a whelp or some kind of pain wherever I inject the HGH. Is this normal or am I missing something on my reconstruction with BW. I’m running only 2 ius as of now.
    is it red?

what type hgh?

that could be a reaction to 192aa....

They are generic blue tops. It does leave a red mark for a couple of days and a slight pain at each injections site. Presently taking 5/2 off and by the end of the week I have five distinct red marks still at each site. Any suggestions?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you shoot it IM you won't get the welts. There is still the question of whether it is 191 or 192aa.

Can you elaborate some more on the why the difference between the 191 and 192 would be causing the irritation? I do remember reading somewhere about the IM injections but I was concentrating on certain areas for injection (mid section). Thanks.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPain
    I'm gonna start my GH cycle tomorrow stacked w/ 500 mg of Test E a week, I'll let you know if I have any discomfort.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    You are having an adverse reaction to the 192aa sequence. Blue tops do not suit everyone. I would suggest you discontinue (it is alledged that continual use following this allergic reaction can cause you to become resistant to both 191/192aa GH) and purchase a brand that is def 191aa.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Perfectbeast what is the difference between 191 and 192aa?

Thread Information