Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

New formula somatorm

I had gotten a vial of the old formula and ditched it due to getting welts a while back. Recently got my hands on the new formula and there are no welts and I'm leaning toward this being stronger than jintropin.

Just FYI brothers

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I was notified about the new Somatorm forumla a while ago, but I still think that product is BS. There are too many things that don't add up about that product and the company that makes it. I also never liked the idea of reconstituting 60IU per vial. But if it works for you then I keep using it I suppose.

-Gear

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Jins are tried and true , if it aint broke dont fix it!!! Jins for me love em.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hey I'm a jin man through and through too. I just wanted to point out my experience with this new version of somas. So far I'm very pleased

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanx for letting us know bench. How long have you been on the somas? And how much are you taking?

-Gear

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    New to the board here. I see a lot of people like the Jintropin. I have tried several different sites and time and time again..... has come through. Even one shipment was stopped at customs and they reshipped it right away. THey even except credit cards for which the pricing may be slightly higher but since I have done several orders through them I now wire transfer the money and get the Jintropin about as cheap as you can find it on the Net. They even have customer service "A human being" that answers the phone. Just wondering if anyone else has used this site? I have great results from being on Jintropin. *********************************************. Thanks.

(THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE -Gear)
    Last edited by Pluna6000; 03-11-2007 at 01:25 AM.

Thread Information