Thread: help please

Elwood8 is offline Junior Member

help please

i've been researching gh for about a year i am getting ready to use it for the first time . My question is if gh doesn't make significant weight gains then will it at least put on size as an example will my legs grow wider or my arms? and with an aas plus gh is it more likely that i will keep my gains when i cycle off?
    Thanks

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood8
    i've been researching gh for about a year i am getting ready to use it for the first time . My question is if gh doesn't make significant weight gains then will it at least put on size as an example will my legs grow wider or my arms? and with an aas plus gh is it more likely that i will keep my gains when i cycle off?
    Thanks
    Impossible for anyone to tell if youre arms and legs will get size. However, yes, if you use hgh with anabolics it will help keep gains. Esp. if you run hgh for 3 mths prior to cycling w/ aas and into and past pct.

Maybe if you ramp up your hgh to 10+ ius ed you'll start to see some mass gains after a few months. Good luck.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    GH actuaaaly was the missing link for me when came to cycling. It kind of made everything work better, I got better results from my AS, it keeps bf low so you can eat more calories which helps gain, all around it has its place when cycling imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Also the muscle gains caused by GH are there to stay. GH through increased IGF has the ability to create more muscle cells where steroids can only increase the volume of the ones you already have.

GH+ aas = results that stay

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Also the muscle gains caused by GH are there to stay. GH through increased IGF has the ability to create more muscle cells where steroids can only increase the volume of the ones you already have.

GH+ aas = results that stay
    I agree, plus gh in pct you keep a very % of gains.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Elwood8 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot

Thread Information