Thread: HGH help

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

HGH help

Currently Im 6'5 256 pounds and 21 years old. I have done two cycles before with Test E and winny tabs. I got big and strong on both but the only problem is Im training for the NFL and cant take these things with the draft a month away. I was looking to get some HGH and I wanted to know what the best out there was. Jinotropin comes up alot on this board, so I was wondering if that would be a good one to go with. Also i have been tested and have a low testorene level and I have a basketball player frame so I need to gain some size which I read HGH would help do. Any respone is great!!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    honestly at your your age and what you seem to expect from hgh....you will likely be very disappointed

now if you could use hgh in conjuction with aas, then you got something going

good luck on the draft

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    you might want to consider a fast acting testosterone ester that will clear your system quickly like test propianate, then just adjust your protein and calorie intake to add mass/weight.

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I just got off a cycle of Prop and winny but thats why I had to stop because the draft is one month away. And I made a mistake Im 23 and not 21 haha time goes by fast. Also, what is aas and do you know if it is banned by the FDA!!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    AAS is an acromym for androgenic . anaboloc. steroids (or something similar) so yes they are illegal

Thread Information