Fixr is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex and HGH?

is there any problem taking nolvadex during and after(pct) a cycle while on HGH???

No there isn't......FYI your being watched.....it's the man .....he's comin to get yah

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nolva only has influence on your endo hgh production.

-rodge

thanks guys.
    watched???

This was the cycle I posted that I am going to start in a month or so.

Week 1 to 14: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 11: 500mg TEST EN weekly
    wk 14 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 16 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

By the time I start this I will have ramped up my GH to a minimum of 3iu a day and may go to 4.(depending on any sides)

Tempbrit posted this:
    If you are running GH along with this, then I would avoid the Nolvadex. I would try and use something else to curb the Estrogen impacts.

He did not elaborate on his answer. This I why I posted this question.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafficfixr
    I would try and use something else to curb the Estrogen impacts.
    this i agree on as there are better options then nolva imo. personally i would just use 50mg proviron ed, would be more then enough to combat estro signs from that cycle(if you need any).

-rodge

Thanks for the reply Rodge, but if you have a minute, could you explain why? I have been researching this question for 2 days now and cant find an explanation.
    Thanks

after searching around for hours, while researching Synthroid (T4) I came across this:
    Binding to Serum Proteins: The following agents may either inhibit levothyroxine sodium binding to serum proteins or alter the concentrations of serum binding proteins: androgens and related anabolic hormones, asparaginase, clofibrate, estrogens and estrogen-containing compounds, 5-fluorouracil, furosemide, glucocorticoids, meclofenamic acid, mefenamic acid, methadone, perphenazine, phenylbutazone, phenytoin, salicylates, tamoxifen(Nolvadex).

This is the only reason I can come up with for not using Nolvadex with HGH. To fully understand how I came to this you would have to read:

Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone with James Daemon, Ph.D.

I am still looking for more input if anyone has better explanations than this one.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    This is not set in stone but I believe I read some where that Nolvdex can lower hgh levels. Dont remenber the source, But I do recall reading it somewhere, we need someone who knows fo sure.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    This is not set in stone but I believe I read some where that Nolvdex can lower hgh levels. Dont remenber the source, But I do recall reading it somewhere, we need someone who knows fo sure.
    Close, it actually lowers IGF levels. So you were on the right track b/c GH effects IGF levels.

The more I read on Nolvadex the less I want to run it. Great in some aspects but as far as using with GH and/or LR3 I think there are better options.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Although this has been spoken about ad naseum...I will say it again...there have been plenty of studies (knock yourself out on the many "studies" websites like pubmed, etc.) that say it roughly equates to cutting IGF release whether natural or otherwise by up to 47% in some cases.

But you have to ask yourself...would you rather your IGF for a few weeks to a month or do you want your nuts to function properly? Nolva is necessary in PCT...you take letro or proviron during (depending on the androgen and the amount you are using ...ie a lot of test would probably need letro)

So, yes it does inhibit IGF I would strongly dissuade you from NOT using it...it is essential in anyone's use of androgens...

Thread Information