Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

For those of you that have bridged cycles on IGF and/or HGH?

I want some feedback on bridging with IGF and/or HGH?

How much did you keep?

Did you continue to gain?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Swifto what's up buddy.

I hate the term bridge, lol. I typically stay "on" for 10-14 weeks at a time. I use LR3 in my PCT all the time and then continue using it on and off until I reach my next cycle.

I have gotten good gains and prefer to do it that way. I can't say that I have gotten new gains in between cycles but that's not my goal anyway. I basically try to keep as much as I can to carry over into my new cycle.

So to answer your question buddy, I feel it's beneficial.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I typically stay "on" for 10-14 weeks at a time. I use LR3 in my PCT all the time and then continue using it on and off until I reach my next cycle.

I have gotten good gains and prefer to do it that way. I can't say that I have gotten new gains in between cycles but that's not my goal anyway. I basically try to keep as much as I can to carry over into my new cycle.

So to answer your question buddy, I feel it's beneficial.
    ^^ also my exact experience

generally get 2 runs on IGF between aas cycles (including pct run)

btw, sup jay!

Microbrew is offline Member
    I'm going to be adding IGF into my PCT, I'm also on GH. I was thinking of adding the IGF about 3wks into my PCT since that is probably when it will be the hardest for me to hold on to any gains.

How's that sound?

Micro

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    I'm going to be adding IGF into my PCT, I'm also on GH. I was thinking of adding the IGF about 3wks into my PCT since that is probably when it will be the hardest for me to hold on to any gains.

How's that sound?

Micro
    sounds good, try it out bro

i start my igf one week after last shot when running long ester

I'm ending my current cycle in a month or two.....and Am adding GH 5-6IU's right before I end so it gets in my system alittle before I get off.....Then I'm hitting up another cycle next year.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew

How's that sound?

Micro
    Micro

I believe that if you have been on GH for a while and hence raised your IGF levels substantially through the GH that there is no need to add IGF.

At what point is enough IGF enough? is it ok to have levels over 1,000? we seem to be able to achieve 600-700 range with moderate GH usage(3-4 IU/day)..which is more than triple the norm.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    btw, sup jay!
    What's up buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I believe that if you have been on GH for a while and hence raised your IGF levels substantially through the GH that there is no need to add IGF.
    I can understand your train of thought here, but I still feel that LR3 serves its purpose in PCT. There are GH receptors in fat and no IGF receptors, yet when taknig LR3 everyone seems to drop a dramatic amount of BF%. Also GH causes a slight case of Insulin resistance, combine that with the insulin like effects of LR3 and you have some synergy. I feel the 2 either on or off cycle basically create the word synergy.

The GH can be administered in the AM to help with screeching cortisol levels now that the adrogens are gone to do that. Then the LR3 can be taken PWO after exercise has upregulated the receptors in muscle cells.

I totally understand your train of thought 505, I always thought like that myself. Then after tons of trial and error runs I came to the conclusion that LR3 definitely makes a huge difference in PCT, at least it did for me. It really aided in recovery, and a quicker recovery can and will lead to a higher retention in gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Excellent stuff. I forgot I posted this!

Great feedback.

I want to hold onto as much as possible inbetween my future cycles too. Gaining would meerly be an extra.

Whats better for PCT and inbetween cycling. Lr3? Or IGF-1? Any defferences?

Thread Information