Microbrew is offline Member

Hyg Working Great!!!

Just want to let everyone that is having doughts about Hyg's GH. I've been on for 2 1/2 months now I started 2nd wk of January. When I first started I took 4ius ed but couldn't handle the way it was making me feel. So I dropped it down to 2ius for a few wks and upped it to 3ius for a few more wks and now for the last 2 wks I've been taking 4ius, 2ius when I wake up and 2 ius 45mins after my PWO shake.

When I started my GH I was taking only 300mg Test E awk for around 3wks, stopped my cycle in December. I was going to Florida so I wanted to gain alittle more size so I switch to 750mg sus, 400mg NPP and 50mg dbol and that was 3wks after I already have been on GH. I gained around 10lbs in 4wks with that. I also upped my GH around that time also. I started to feel some sides of the gh around the 1 month mark, I felt some sides here and there before that but wasn't sure if it was just in my head. But after 1 month I could feel it more. The only side I could feel the most was waking up and my hands were sore and tight. I was holding water but that could of been from the Dbol also.

Got sick 4days before I went to Florida but went anyway, got worst and stayed in the hotel room the whole time and ate only 1 meal ed, lost 12lbs that wk, went from 233 to 221 on March 5th. I stopped the NPP and Dbol around the 24th Feb but kept taking 1 sus every 10 days because I wanted to start my PCT. I started my PCT March 14th and now 1wk into it and now I'm back up to 230lbs and my body fat is in the single digits and I feel great.

My workouts are awesome, pumps are great, veins popping out, feeling nice and strong also. When I'm in the gym I feel like I'm on a full blown cycle, now I understand what this well being feeling is all about. The other day the guy that works there said I look like I"m getting bigger and I do look like I"m getting bigger but the scale isn't moving much which is alright with me. I do notice that I don't have the full feeling at 230lbs when I'm on gear compare to now on GH, you know like that feeling of being pumped all the time, but when I'm in the gym I feel it. Don't know if this makes any sense but I feel lighter then what the scale says. But like I said when I hit the weights everything changes. I am holding water but mostly around my wrist and ankles, my wrist feel like I'm on drol.

Ok so right now I'm taking gh 2ius twice ed and I'm on PCT, 500ius hcg ed, 30mg nolva, 50mg proviron and 20mg Aromasin .
    O and I even stopped gh for 10days when I was sick and didn't start it again until March 5th when I got back from Florida. But this last wk and 1/2 is really when I started feeling alot different and it's been 2wks at 4ius.

I'm not going to start another cycle until probably June or July or maybe longer.

So my Hyg's are working great.

Stats:

38yrs
    230lbs
    6ft

Micro
    Last edited by Microbrew; 03-22-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Ok I jinx myself, for the last couple wks I can feel something in my throat when I swallow, especially when I was eating. I could actually push down on the spot that was alittle sore. But tonight from what I can tell my thyroid is swollen on the right side, I can actually see the difference from the left compare to the right side. My body temp has been off also, about one degree lower then normal, I thougth this was because I was sick but it stil hasn't change. I'm going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Micro

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    Ok I jinx myself, for the last couple wks I can feel something in my throat when I swallow, especially when I was eating. I could actually push down on the spot that was alittle sore. But tonight from what I can tell my thyroid is swollen on the right side, I can actually see the difference from the left compare to the right side. My body temp has been off also, about one degree lower then normal, I thougth this was because I was sick but it stil hasn't change. I'm going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Micro
    my aunt had the same thing and she was on 1 iu she bumped down to a half and it stopped.

It's weird because there was this one spot that I had to dig with my finger it get back there about 1in below my adam's apple on the right side that was little sore to the touch, but yesturday up higher right next to my adam's apple is swollen now.

I have a doctors appointment on Monday, just to make sure it's nothing serious. I'm not going to say anything about the GH, I'll just act like I have no idea what's causing it. Because if it's something serious (atleast I hope not) insurance might not cover anything because of me taking GH without a perscription, that's atleast what I heard. It's like taking my car and putting a turbo on it and then the engine blows, warranty definently won't cover that.

What do you guys think about that?

Micro

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    It's weird because there was this one spot that I had to dig with my finger it get back there about 1in below my adam's apple on the right side that was little sore to the touch, but yesturday up higher right next to my adam's apple is swollen now.

I have a doctors appointment on Monday, just to make sure it's nothing serious. I'm not going to say anything about the GH, I'll just act like I have no idea what's causing it. Because if it's something serious (atleast I hope not) insurance might not cover anything because of me taking GH without a perscription, that's atleast what I heard. It's like taking my car and putting a turbo on it and then the engine blows, warranty definently won't cover that.

What do you guys think about that?

Micro
    i agree and i would stop entirely until i found out what that is, and see if it goes away. plus if he tests you want your igf level as low as possible or he may figure it out. i get the feeling the main reason doctors dont like hgh is because it keeps you healthy, and its bad for business. so if you told him do you think he would look at any other possibility anyway?

if it goes away you can start up with the whole program again. good luck.

Thanks Swig

Micro

Thread Information