Thread: I'm back

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

I'm back

Been away for awhile. I'm seeing all these new choices for GH now. I've only ever done Jintropin. My powder source is selling Kefei blue tops, generic blue tops, Topping company brown tops and something called Peculiarity Purity 98-99%. These are all somewhat cheaper than I was getting Jin for. Actually they're half the price. I've also been hearing alot about Hygetrophin. What's the deal? Can someone in the know take a couple minutes to bring me up to date. Just experienced opinions please. I'm not interested in hearing what some guy at your gym said. Thanks a bunch.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I've been using Peculiarity Purity 98-99% for about 3 weeks now after switching from Jin. I think it's better, got sides at 5ius that I never got with Jin. Comes in a yellow top bottle like jin.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Been away for awhile.
    Welcome back.

I'm seeing all these new choices for GH now. I've only ever done Jintropin.
    Stick to your Jins mate, too many mixed reviews on the new gear that has hit the market recently.

-Gear

epicmass is offline New Member
    I am an absolute Jintropin believer.I never use other GH.
    It is the only licensed 191aa GH from China and I like the anti-counterfeiting system, what's more results is great, IMO,no reason to take risks.

My warning: do not believe in any thing unlabeled.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skills
    I've been using Peculiarity Purity 98-99% for about 3 weeks now after switching from Jin. I think it's better, got sides at 5ius that I never got with Jin. Comes in a yellow top bottle like jin.
    i don't think that you can measure quality of your hgh with the sides you get from it. a close buddy of mine was on some sort of hgh wich gave him cts like hell so you would think that it was top notch.... he did bloodwork to test his igf-1 levels and they came back as they should be age related so much for the 10iu of "hgh"

-rodge

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by epicmass
    It is the only licensed 191aa GH from China and I like the anti-counterfeiting system, what's more results is great, IMO,no reason to take risks.

Stupid warning.If you had a clue about the china gh market you wouldn't say that.

no reason for risk? How i take a lower dose then i do with Jino. Pay a lower press and get better results. Sounds like a good reason to me.

Microbrew is offline Member

To tell you the truth, it's not the label, it's who you get it from that makes the difference.

Micro

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    i don't think that you can measure quality of your hgh with the sides you get from it. a close buddy of mine was on some sort of hgh wich gave him cts like hell so you would think that it was top notch.... he did bloodwork to test his igf-1 levels and they came back as they should be age related so much for the 10iu of "hgh"

-rodge
    Yeah, I mean everyone eperiences different sides. I never got cts from Jin but I know other people do. I've never broken out with pimples on my back from AS, but alot of guys I know do. I try and get as many opinions as possible and see what the general consensus is.

Skills is offline Associate Member

-rodge
    Hmmmmm, point taken, I'd be really pissed putting up with this cts for nothing. May get my igf levels tested too. Thanks.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear

Stick to your Jins mate, too many mixed reviews on the new gear that has hit the market recently.

-Gear
    I totally agree. I ran jin first last year and some very good results. Now Ive been running Hyge for 8 months and at first I was happy with things but as of late I think the potency had fallen off, then people started to question Hyge now my new batch seems stronger, starting to get sides again, tightness in fingers and seems it to be keeping my bf low again. Another thing is, Ive had some sic gyno lately, the same kind I get from high doses of HCG , along with acne. My gyno was so bad last week my lower nipple stuck out like a quarter inch, with a red welt underneath, honestly I think theres HCG in the Hyge, yes I said it. I have 5 jin kits on the way, should have a the end of the week, Im going to switch over and see if there is a difference, Im dying to know if its the Hyge that fuc'n with my gyno so bad, it hurt so bad to wear a seatbelt when driving. Welcome back Jersey Boy, if you can afford the Jin, imo that the way to go.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

-rodge
    Rodge what were some of your levels, if I remember correctly mine were 610 at 8iu's of Jin 5/2 or 6/1, I cant remember how I was running it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Rodge what were some of your levels, if I remember correctly mine were 610 at 8iu's of Jin 5/2 or 6/1, I cant remember how I was running it.
    i believe they were around 400 with 4iu jins 5/2 not sure if i was using slin along with it at that time, as that will help raise igf-1 levels too when combined.

never had them tested while on hyge or blue tops. but one thing is sure... only chinese hgh i will ever use again is jins.

-rodge

BG
    only chinese hgh i will ever use again is jins.

-rodge
    Im with you.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I totally agree. I ran jin first last year and some very good results. Now Ive been running Hyge for 8 months and at first I was happy with things but as of late I think the potency had fallen off, then people started to question Hyge now my new batch seems stronger, starting to get sides again, tightness in fingers and seems it to be keeping my bf low again.
    I have to say flat out that i feel my second batch was much stronger than my first as my hands are numb all day now. i dont know what to do now as ive liked the difference ive felt from the beginning but if the strength is gonna vary from batch to batch, that kinda sucks. jins arent that much of a difference in price from my source to not change.

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Thanks also for clearing things up. I have a buddy that wants to try out the Kefei's. Maybe I'll just let him spend his money.

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Thanks also for clearing things up. I have a buddy that wants to try out the Kefei's. Maybe I'll just let him spend his money.

epicmass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Stupid warning.If you had a clue about the china gh market you wouldn't say that.

no reason for risk? How i take a lower dose then i do with Jino. Pay a lower press and get better results. Sounds like a good reason to me.
    You know Chinese hGH better than us?
    You believe in the kind of hGH without any clinical trials and made in the lab like garages? They even do not sell their hGH in China, no market.
    Is good short term effects enough to show they are good hGH?
    Low quanlity hGH will cause a lot of problems, once you get anti-bodies, it will prevent your own hGH and ectogenous hGH from function.
    Health is most important than $$!
    Just share My point.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You know Chinese hGH better than us?
    You believe in the kind of hGH without any clinical trials and made in the lab like garages? They even do not sell their hGH in China, no market.
    Is good short term effects enough to show they are good hGH?
    Low quanlity hGH will cause a lot of problems, once you get anti-bodies, it will prevent your own hGH and ectogenous hGH from function.
    Health is most important than $$!
    Just share My point.
    Blah blah blah. No not than us. Better then you. If you knew where a lot of the so called generics came from you'd feel stupid. Made in garages. lol

curious i'm sure all the gear you use is pharmaceutical. i mean you would never use UGL?

Wow!! I didn't know you could make Gh in your garage. Where can I get some cadavers?

Been away for awhile.
    Nice to see another head from the garden state here.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Add another head right here, south jersey.

Micro

My home brew doesn't have labels but I sure as heck believe in it.

Thread Information