Thread: Red Welts?

Vincent is offline Associate Member

Red Welts?

Hey guys its been a while recovering from a ruptured bicep about 7 weeks ago. Anyway im on pharmacy compounded hgh 2iu a day (Somatropin) and im getting red welts every time I do a sub Q injection. Whats the deal?

veteran_47 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Hey guys its been a while recovering from a ruptured bicep about 7 weeks ago. Anyway im on pharmacy compounded hgh 2iu a day (Somatropin) and im getting red welts every time I do a sub Q injection. Whats the deal?

I get them too, they dissipate in a few hours. at least mine do. mine aren't red though, just a bump at the injection site.
    Last edited by veteran_47; 03-29-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Also my face is very flush also my chest like a red tint color. HGH is doctor prescribed so i know its real. Bp is good too. Any thoughts brothers? I ready feel pretty pumped all day and its been 3 weeks.

Welts are usually a sign that the HGH is 192aa.
    -XL

jing jai

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Welts are usually a sign that the HGH is 192aa.
    That's a complete rumor. Everyone reacts different. i know people who get welts from serostim. Also read the guys thread its from a pharmacy.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    only time i got red welts was from generic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    only time i got red welts was from generic stuff
    Some people do. some get it with brand name. But welts=192 isnt true

kevlev1 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Some people do. some get it with brand name. But welts=192 isnt true

Exactly! I have heard many users of brand name stuff get welts in their first few weeks of use and then it dissipates.

The red welts that itch will go away in a matter of days. Mine went away after a little over 1 week of use.

The itch bothered me more than the welts.

XEME is offline New Member
    Yes, 191 can cause red welts. but comparing to 192aa hGH, the rate is much much... lower.
    Last edited by XEME; 03-29-2007 at 08:50 PM.

XEME is offline New Member
    Can not say your hGH is 192aa (rate is high), but at least it shows the purity of your hGH is low. Purity is the content(%) of GH protein in your hGH, related proteins and higher molecular mass are non-hGH proteins,they have less or even no biological activity.

That's a complete rumor. Everyone reacts different. i know people who get welts from serostim. Also read the guys thread its from a pharmacy.
    No it is'nt. The chances of getting welts from 192 is greater than 191 in my experience....if you read my post I did say usually, not always. And for your information I did read his POST, so what if it from a pharmacy? I know of plenty that would and probably do sell fake goods.
    -XL

jing jai

No it is'nt. The chances of getting welts from 192 is greater than 191 in my experience....if you read my post I did say usually, not always. And for your information I did read his POST, so what if it from a pharmacy? I know of plenty that would and probably do sell fake goods.
    Yes. If either can cause welts how can you determine what the welts mean? Percentage doesnt mean shit in determining what it really is. What if he is the small percentage? I am.

So really you post was very informative then. Well it could be 192 because of welts but 191 can cause welts too.... And if you pharm ripped you off and its fake then maybe that caused the welts.

Show me proof that welts are a good sign that its 192? I mean proof not you repeating the same BS because someone else said it. Whats the rule if its parroted 10 times it must be true.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 03-30-2007 at 08:54 AM.

The hgh that I have is 100% real. All the signs crazy dreams pumped feeling and tingling feeling in the exremities. The red welts in my opinion doesnt have to do with the purity at all. How they get there I wish I knew.

Also would it lessen the effect if I did IM injections? By the way thanks for all the help with everything brothers and sisters!!

Also would it lessen the effect if I did IM injections? By the way thanks for all the help with everything brothers and sisters!!
    I know that has helped some people doing it IM

Yes. If either can cause welts how can you determine what the welts mean? Percentage doesnt mean shit in determining what it really is. What if he is the small percentage? I am.

So really you post was very informative then. Well it could be 192 because of welts but 191 can cause welts too.... And if you pharm ripped you off and its fake then maybe that caused the welts.

Show me proof that welts are a good sign that its 192? I mean proof not you repeating the same BS because someone else said it. Whats the rule if its parroted 10 times it must be true.
    Good job you edited that. Kerb the attitude, I'm here to help just and give my 2p and I dont need jumped up little boys trying to pick fights with me, have I said something to offend you or are you always so arrogant?

As far as the welts go, ask anyone who knows about GH and they will tell you that 192 are more likley to cause welts than 191, this is not parroting, its called sharing information, exacly what this board is for. If you are not prepared to take things at face value than you are in the wrong place, in addition, at no point did I say that this was conclusive evidence. Why dont you show me proof if you have it?
    -XL

jing jai

Good job you edited that. Kerb the attitude, I'm here to help just and give my 2p and I dont need jumped up little boys trying to pick fights with me, have I said something to offend you or are you always so arrogant?

As far as the welts go, ask anyone who knows about GH and they will tell you that 192 are more likley to cause welts than 191, this is not parroting, its called sharing information, exacly what this board is for. If you are not prepared to take things at face value than you are in the wrong place, in addition, at no point did I say that this was conclusive evidence. Why dont you show me proof if you have it?
    Sorry big man did mean to hurt your feelings

You had a one line answer saying that it usually means its 192. So that's you implying he has 192. If he got it from a pharmacy chances are a lot slimmer that is 192. Welts or not.

Yes I got it from a hrt clinic. Somatropin. Pretty amped up about it. Also I heard if you inject it slower and massgae it afterward might help the problem.
    How long gixxer and xtra did you guys start seeing fat loss for the hgh? 2.2iu 5/2 schedule. with primo 300mg/week

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    keep things civil please...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

I have to agree with Xtralarg on his views in respect to 192 and welts.

Also keep in mind bro's that 192aa GH is real GH it's just not bioidentical 191. You will still see benefits such as sleep and recovery. The problem comes down the road if your body develops antibodies to your own GH production. Some of these compound pharmacies are actually selling ansomone!

Does the Gh have a brand name that the original poster purchased?

I think we are all here to help each other.

If this helps its somatropin 27iu bottle no brand name on it just says somatropin bro.

Vincent

Would it be possible for you to post a pic of one of the vials?

It does sound to me like you are having some type of reaction to this GH, especially since you mention your face getting flush and your chest getting red. All of the red flags of an allergic reaction. In many cases users do not take well to the 192aa since it is not bioidentical and get red welts and reactions.

Here in the states generic drugs still have a paper trail, somewhere on the box it should say where they are made and by who even when they don't carry a name brand. The only GH that I know of that comes without a trail are some of the chinese generics and many of them are in fact 192.

Lets try to figure this out
    Last edited by Benches505; 03-30-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks for the concern Benches. My digital camera just took a dump. The pharmacy is out of New York is who fllled the prescribtion. Im not sure if im allowed to post the pharmacy name. Let me know if I can. Also benches Will I still get the benefits from the somatropin even though it is causing me the red welts? The chest and face flushing have disspated which I feel much better about. Im still going through the whole cycle of hgh even though it is a pain to deal with bro thanks!

Check your PM's V

Housemoney is offline Junior Member
    I got bad welts from blue tops with BA water and regular sterile water. Switched to red top thanktropin and get no welts with any dilutant. Who really knows?!

Thread Information