sundancekid is offline Junior Member

Did I F@#k up my IGF?

I reconstituted with 2ml AA in the morning. The company I bought from sent me a ample of Sodium Chloride. I was going to move the SC to a vile and made he mistake of putting the empty vile next to the vile with my IGF. Well needless to say I put 1 1/2ml of SC in my IGF before I realized what I was doing. My question is, did I f@$K up my stuff?

I think that just means you have less time to use it before it goes bad. Bump for someone who knows more.

Nobody2002 is offline New Member
    AS AR-R .com claims on their site, you can keep 12 weeks IGF with SC in your fridge...While with AA you can keep it 1 year, even at room temp..so if you keep it in the fridge, it would last at least 12 weeks..

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I believe IGF degrades quite quickly [sic] when out of the fridge with Nacl. It would be very difficult situation for me as I shoot igf immediately post workout. Why not just add some AA acid into it to make it okay. Doesn't matter if the water component of AA is sterile water or NACL just as long as the dilutions is around 0.6% AA.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I did reconstitute with 2ml of AA before I made the mistake of putting the SC in with my recon. IGF. I do keep it in the fridge except when I load my pin to take to the gym. The pin sets in my locker for about an hour.

Nobody2002 is offline New Member
    So it should last 12 weeks up to one year, depending how much the SC interacted...Let's say 6 months then

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I think your gear will be okay if you added extra SC into your AA recon. I use SC to dilute my 3% AA down to 0.6% AA for my igf. What % AA did you use? Good to go imo.

Thread Information