Thread: Letro and HGH

FatManExp is offline Junior Member

Letro and HGH

Is there any benefit (i.e. reduced water retention) by running a low dose of Letro for say the first couple of months with HGH ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What else are you taking with the Letro and GH? Is that all?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    What else are you taking with the Letro and GH? Is that all?
    For the first two months, yes. Then a test prop/masteron 12 week cycle. Just looking for a way to keep the bloat down on the HGH for the first month or so.

Looks as if you've been researching b/c you're running the GH for 2 months prior to your cycle.

First off Letro is very strong. I wouldnt exaclty recommend it simply for water retention or bloat. Not everyone bloats on GH, I'm a perfect example.

Secondly, have you ever taken GH or Letro before? You could keep something on hand for water retention that isnt as strong like Nolvadex or even L-dex which is stronger then Nolv but not as Letro.

If I were you I'd keep these things on hand and see how your run starts. You may actually never need them buddy.

Never ran GH, but I did run Letro last cycle (sust) as I got a little breast action happening. What I noticed was the letro reduced my water retention, thus relieving the back pain I was having. I can't afford the back pain as I play hockey for a living and it took me out of some games the last time. I have Nolva for my PCT after the prop/mast cycle, but I read that Nolva decreases the effectiveness of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by FatManExp
    I did run Letro last cycle (sust) as I got a little breast action happening.
    Ok, then you're probably prone to some Gyno so the Letro will help with both Gyno and water retention.

What I noticed was the letro reduced my water retention, thus relieving the back pain I was having.
    Wow really? Estrogen is somewhat of an anti-inflammatory so you would think the opposite.

but I read that Nolva decreases the effectiveness of GH.
    The thing with that is that Nolvadex decrease IGF levels therefore some think that it will decrease the effectiveness of GH. I've been running GH for years and have cycled Nolvadex in there and never had any issues.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I just read a article that recommends Nolva due to possible breast tissue enlargement from th GH

Wow really? Estrogen is somewhat of an anti-inflammatory so you would think the opposite.
    The back pain was more of a tightness, almost like Deca back pumps (I think its deca, maybe d-bol). Unfortunately, it was too tight to perform, and letro seemed to take care of it.

If I were to run Nolva throughout the cycle, would I most likely start at 10mg/day and increase if necessary ?

Thanks for the input, can't wait to get on the GH..... Oh and really can't wait for the prop/masteron in month 3......

The back pain was more of a tightness, almost like Deca back pumps (I think its deca, maybe d-bol). Unfortunately, it was too tight to perform, and letro seemed to take care of it.
    If I had to put money on It, I'd say it was the D-bol. If you dont drink enough water you'll get a pain in your lower back that can sometimes be mistaken for kidney pain. Sometimes your back will "tighten up" and you'll experience a wicked pump. Most of the times drinking more water can alleviate that problem as it's really kidney pain.

If I were to run Nolva throughout the cycle, would I most likely start at 10mg/day and increase if necessary ?
    Dose will be based on sides or needs. Typically 10-20mgs is sufficient if it's ran throughout the entire cycle.

Thanks for the input. And you might have hit it on the head with the water, I drink a gallon plus a day, but I tend to dehydrate during practices and games.

^^^^^^^^^^ Ah yes, practice plays a huge factor. A gallon a day is a good amount but I'm sure you sweat much more then the average individual.

^^^^^^^^^^ Ah yes, practice plays a huge factor. A gallon a day is a good amount but I'm sure you sweat much more then the average individual.
    I sweat getting my skates on. Problem is, if I try to drink alot of water during the game it affects my play, so I guess I will try and up it a bit at a time.

Thanks again.

Thread Information