Thread: insulin

hatch is offline New Member

Question insulin

im thinking bout trying insulin for the first time,been reading every thing i can find on the subject before i do, is the benefits and gains worth the risk

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have ran Slin many times. I dont see an extreme change but know that it serves it's purpose in shuttling nutrients to my muscles at a faster pace.

I cant say that I've experienced huge gains but it has made a difference.

If I were you I'd research as much as possible before taking the dive. There's much to learn about this one buddy.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I too haven't experienced major gains, as a matter if fact I don't even feel any different (results wise) when I'm on insulin but I do continue to use it because it is good for recovery.

Do research this drug as much as possible before use.

-Gear

Yaz Villanueva is offline New Member
    He's right. Do the research,a lot of research. I got as much as I could from the boards. You should be able to get everything you need here.I also got some valuable info from a friend of mine who is diabetic. She warned me never to take more than 10 iu.

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    I just took my first slin shot a few minutes ago. Took it IM in the shoulder and washed it down with a big protien shake, two egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal. In 45 minutes I am going to tear up some chicken breasts. Yum.

Thread Information