Thread: cycle info

sickness1234 is offline New Member

cycle info

Im on a cycle now of test and deca and want to start gh... should i wait till after that cycle is over with before starting or would starting it be more beneficial

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It's too bad you didn't this question before you started, no that big of a deal.

An answer here is more difficult then you think. What exactly do you want to take GH for? How long do you plan on taking it for? Dose? Age?

Im 23...im gonna take 3iu for 5 days on two days off..its humatrope...like everyone i wanna be big but shredded but i already got some good size now and i know gh will shred a person up as well as put some lean muscle on...what do you think is the best approach..

bump

Quote Originally Posted by sickness1234
    i know gh will shred a person up as well as put some lean muscle on.
    That will be highly debated at that dose. At your age 3iu is the bare minimum. I mean, you're really scraping at the bottom of the barrel on that one.

Personally, you're not going to like my reply but I wouldnt recommend taking GH right now. If you have the money to spend 3iu 5/2 will aid somewhat in mobilizing some of those fat stores as energy. Dam expensive but if you want to give it a shot then that protocol will do.

Considering both your age and where you are as far as your cycle is concerned. I'd still choos the LR3 route. You'll get quicker results and possibly a bigger drop in BF% then you would with the GH.

im gettin the gh for free...thats the only reason im gettin enough for 3iu a day 5/2 for 3 months...wats lr3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ah you cant beat it. Can you get more? If so then I'd up the dose and run it as you originally planned.

Thread Information