hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

GHRP-6- what is it

what is it, there is nothing on the profiles forum about it and i cant find it on ar-r .com

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    Growth Hormone Releasing hexaPeptide-6
    i think the name explains it

gotcha. Anybody use it before? Whats the point of it, is it legal or something?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I have not used it before but am trying to find it online now so I can use it. Apparently Lion is out of stock or something.

Hope this helps.

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a 28-amino-acid peptide that signals the human body to begin secreting growth-hormone (GH). Growth Hormone in the human body has host of beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina. The Growth Hormone secreted by the body then causes the liver to secrete the highly anabolic hormone known as IGF-1. IGF-1 also contributes greatly to the body’s ability to burn fat and build muscle. Thus, in several studies, when subjects were given GHRP-6, their muscle mass increased and their body fat was reduced significantly.

Both Growth Hormone as well as IGF-1 also has several beneficial effects on collagen and bone tissue growth, and it would be expected that by using GHRP-6, users would experience the full spectrum of benefits typically seen with the use of GH and possibly the concurrent use of both GH and IGF-1.

In several studies done in both humans and rodents, it has further been found that GHRP-6 has a rapid effect on Ghrelin. Ghrelin would appear to be involved in excess weight gain, adiposity, and insulin resistance. This occurs during both high fat as well as high carbohydrate diets. GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin antagonist, meaning that it actually fights against Grehlin in the human body, and this may be one possible mechanism by which it helps to reduce bodyfat.

Growth hormone (GH) has been also been known to enhance immune responses and stimulate the immune system, whether directly or through the insulin like growth factor-1 signaled secretion caused by GH. GHRP-6 has also been shown to have this immune enhancing effect, particularly older subjects.

Bodybuilders and athletes have recently started using GHRP-6 in an effort to build more muscle and burn more fat. Typically, it is used on (or instead of) a cycle of anabolic steroids . However, some of the more creative users of this compound have been including it in their Post Cycle Therapy instead of GH, and even more have been cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from their IGF/GH cycles, in an effort to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, but at the same time getting the same results as if they remained on the GH/IGF cycle.

popo is offline New Member
    Hi there, -I think that GHRP-6 is not 28 aa, but a 6 chain aa .

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member
    i've used it at around 300mcg/day. I use the original ghrp-6 not the DLys3 ghrp-6 which mine increases ghrelin the latter does not. I love it. however make sure you don't take the original without being around food. That sh*t will make u hungrier that you could ever imagine. It helps keep the weight down and increase appetite I would recommend it but make sure to be around food about 15 min after your shot and do it sub q because IM will make your hunger instantaneous and your appetite will actually allow you to eat a horse!!!!!! not just feel like you could.

interesting

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Very informative.Great post.

Thread Information