ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

26 too soon for HGH?

Some background history: 26 yo, 8 years of solid lifting, clean diet, one cycle of aas (test e) and about 6'0 tall and 204 lbs.

I've got some generic blue tops from China and the deal was just too good to pass up. I am not planning to run any AAS now or in the near future, but I really want to see how the somatropin affects my athletic performance.

My goals are to continue to improve athletically and maximize my workouts and recovery. Also, I got into a really bad motorcycle accident around December and I think the gh will help with making my shoulder blade and collarbone stronger. So, basically I am not expecting to get huge or ultra ripped, I am really interested to see the effects of 4iu per day of somatropin.

My concern is of course that I am too young to get any real benefits from this and that the sides might outweigh whatever good comes. Any thoughts?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi,

IMO, when using GH, you will get the best effect when combined with AAS. However, ***ending on what you want to achieve ***ends on what compounds you use. I have a friend who a sprinter and has used GH alone and loved it. So if you are an athlete like him, perhaps GH may bring some benefits. If you are a bodybuilder I would def add a AAS cycle to that as well.

I don't think your age is an issue. I know a few guys that have used GH at your age and loved the results, but, everyone is different so don't take my word for it.

Best of luck.

-Gear

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Just be patient with GH since it takes a long while to start showing it's magic. How long do you plan to run it at 4iu/ed? I'm hoping at least 6 months

Yeah, I'd stick it out for a good six months if I do it. So adding some test would really maximize the situation, huh? I normally run some kind of test booster anyway- zma, tongkat, stuff like that, but I haven't ruled out running some test and a little deca , at least for a couple of months. Would you guys recommend doing a cycle at the beginning of the hgh or a few months into it?

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Yeah, I'd stick it out for a good six months if I do it. So adding some test would really maximize the situation, huh? I normally run some kind of test booster anyway- zma, tongkat, stuff like that, but I haven't ruled out running some test and a little deca, at least for a couple of months. Would you guys recommend doing a cycle at the beginning of the hgh or a few months into it?
    i started my GH three months before i started my cycle so my IGF-1 levels were at their optimum. follow it all the way through till the end of PCT and it should help ease the PCT blues.

Yeah, I'd stick it out for a good six months if I do it. So adding some test would really maximize the situation, huh? I normally run some kind of test booster anyway- zma, tongkat, stuff like that, but I haven't ruled out running some test and a little deca, at least for a couple of months. Would you guys recommend doing a cycle at the beginning of the hgh or a few months into it?
    As I said before, ***ening on what you want to achieve ***ends on what you use. I train to build muscle, so in my case adding some test would be a great idea. If you are going to run HGH/test then start using your GH about 8 - 12 weeks before you start your test cycle. Then, you can cycle your test cycle however you want. Some people cycle AAS few months ON, few months OFF while running GH all the way through with no breaks.

-Gear

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I am 25 and started my GH cycle 4 days ago.. I'm taking 4 iu per day and 40mcg of IGF pwo.. I am personally running nothing but arimidex and nolva with it.. June the first I will start anavar winny and test prop...

What i'm saying is I'm with the other people that have posted.. It would be a great idea in my opinion to add some AAS to the mix 6 to 12 weeks in ***ending on your preference..

OH........... Get your epiphyseal disc's x rayed by the doc.. If they are fused you are done growing if not... GH would be a possibly catastrophic mistake..

95% of males are done by 23 or 24 though from what the doc said.

Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    OH........... Get your epiphyseal disc's x rayed by the doc.. If they are fused you are done growing if not... GH would be a possibly catastrophic mistake..
    Good point, I totally forgot to mention that

-Gear

Younger people may actually get better results from GH, actually.

I will have to look into the epiphyseal disc x-ray. I'm in Thailand so it's a struggle sometimes to find health care pro's that know what they are doing. But, I will definitely do this before I begin.

Anthony, what's the reasoning behind younger guys getting better results?

I have a sibling who is a type-1 diabetic. Is this a serious risk factor for me? I don't want to risk getting diabetes.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Can you elaborate? I'm 22 and would love an excuse to start GH

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    bump, also interested in this

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    bump, also interested in this
    Me too.

davemuscle is offline New Member
    BUMP Anthony, please help us out! Can we use it?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    I am 25 and started my GH cycle 4 days ago.. I'm taking 4 iu per day and 40mcg of IGF pwo.. I am personally running nothing but arimidex and nolva with it.. June the first I will start anavar winny and test prop...

What i'm saying is I'm with the other people that have posted.. It would be a great idea in my opinion to add some AAS to the mix 6 to 12 weeks in ***ending on your preference..

95% of males are done by 23 or 24 though from what the doc said.
    by catastrophic, do you mean growing an extra inch or two? How terrible.

getting the plates checked is a good idea before starting highly aromatizing androgens, as estrogens cause closure of the growth plates. And theoreticly...non aromatozing androgens ie., winstrol , anavar would actually increase height in growng children and young adults.(var was actually used to do this) And letrozole has been used in young adults to increase height as well i believe, though not an androgen it shows that abscence of estrogen will possibly prolong growth, not to mention letro WILL cause increases in total testosterone . So now that we have our facts straight...

Thanks for your input Anabolicboy!

Housemoney is offline Junior Member
    I'm 23 and have been on HGH for about 6 months, 3 with generic blue tops (which were not that great), 3 months with some red top thanktropin (better but still generic), and soon to move on to Jins. They definately help me recover and i'm starting to see some fat loss effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney
    I'm 23 and have been on HGH for about 6 months, 3 with generic blue tops (which were not that great), 3 months with some red top thanktropin (better but still generic), and soon to move on to Jins. They definately help me recover and i'm starting to see some fat loss effects.
    How many IUs a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Ample evidence exists (in medical journals) that MGF produces better results in younger people, and the same holds true for IGF I think it's likely that better results in hypertrophy would be experienced by younger people who use hGH as well.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 04-29-2007 at 06:43 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive read that starting at a younger age will result in your bodies natural production stopping earler ,which falls of yearly after your 20's, but almost completely by age 40. Also what about having higher levels naturally because of there youth, wouldnt they have to take significantly larger amounts to achieve good results resulting in very high cost for minimal results?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Ive read that starting at a younger age will result in your bodies natural production stopping earler ,which falls of yearly after your 20's, but almost completely by age 40. Also what about having higher levels naturally because of there youth, wouldnt they have to take significantly larger amounts to achieve good results resulting in very high cost for minimal results?

Hey Biguns...If you don't mind could you tell me where you read that study on the bodies natural production stopping at an earlier age...as I have not heard this before.

Oh ..and I don't know where people get these BS studies that say your GH levels are almost completley gone by 40(probably HRT clinics) ..as I know a couple guys that are around that age and still have pretty good levels. It's all about Genetics IMO.

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    Hey Biguns...If you don't mind could you tell me where you read that study on the bodies natural production stopping at an earlier age...as I have not heard this before.

Oh ..and I don't know where people get these BS studies that say your GH levels are almost completley gone by 40(probably HRT clinics) ..as I know a couple guys that are around that age and still have pretty good levels. It's all about Genetics IMO.
    They are probably talking about the average person. There will always be deviations from the mean, but I doubt it's farfetched to say that the average persons GH levels are low by 40. Same holds true for test leves for men and estrogen levels for women. It's called aging.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    There's 2 ways of looking at that though IMO, using totally made up figures lets say for arguments sake that someone who is 21 has a natural GH production of 5ius a day and someone who is 40 has a natural GH production of 1iu a day. If they each then injected 5ius exogenous GH each day then the guy who is 21 has now doubled his GH whereas the guy who is 40 now has GH levels that are SIX TIMES higher so on the face of it would see a more dramatic result....

however...

...the guy who is 21 now has a resultant GH level of 10ius compared to the 40yr old's level of 6ius!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    There's 2 ways of looking at that though IMO, using totally made up figures lets say for arguments sake that someone who is 21 has a natural GH production of 5ius a day and someone who is 40 has a natural GH production of 1iu a day. If they each then injected 5ius exogenous GH each day then the guy who is 21 has now doubled his GH whereas the guy who is 40 now has GH levels that are SIX TIMES higher so on the face of it would see a more dramatic result....

however...

...the guy who is 21 now has a resultant GH level of 10ius compared to the 40yr old's level of 6ius!
    I'm not so sure that is true...looking at AAS, if I inject myself with testosterone , my body stops producing the same amount as before. Why wouldn't this apply to HGH?

I'm curious as to what happens to a mid-twenties guy who takes hgh for six months and if his body continues to produce hgh at the same levels after. There doesn't seem to be any PCT program for HGH cycles.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm not so sure that is true...looking at AAS, if I inject myself with testosterone , my body stops producing the same amount as before. Why wouldn't this apply to HGH?

I'm curious as to what happens to a mid-twenties guy who takes hgh for six months and if his body continues to produce hgh at the same levels after. There doesn't seem to be any PCT program for HGH cycles.
    This is my thoughts to, if you supress natural production, it doesnt ever come back to be the same, even with pct. Now as far as GH, Ive had a hard time find conclusive studies, but have spoked with many MD's (very well known among the boards) about natural production falling off by forty, as said above its aging. Thats why older people us GH, to help keep bone density and anti-aging.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Neither am I bud, lol, its just an idea.

Well...I do know that Redbaron said he used GH for from the age of 37 to 45 nonstop and that when he stopped last year...his own GH production returned to a high natural level for his age group.

IMO that is better than any medical study to date.

That is interesting. So, from his experience, hgh use actually stimulated his own production of natural hgh.

This is my thoughts to, if you supress natural production, it doesnt ever come back to be the same, even with pct. Now as far as GH, Ive had a hard time find conclusive studies, but have spoked with many MD's (very well known among the boards) about natural production falling off by forty, as said above its aging. Thats why older people us GH, to help keep bone density and anti-aging.
    It likely falls off much sooner than 40. I'm thinking it begins it's decline in your mid/late 20's.

Most studies examining young vs/ old results to things like testosterone , training, etc...typically compare young (20's) to elderly...but generally speaking, you have more receptors at a yunger age, and they're more sensitive...so you should get more results with less, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 05-02-2007 at 06:25 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    It likely falls off much sooner than 40. I'm thinking it begins it's decline in your mid/late 20's.

Most studies examining young vs/ old results to things like testosterone , training, etc...typically compare young (20's) to elderly...but generally speaking, you have more receptors at a yunger age, and they're more sensitive...so you should get more results with less, not the other way around.

thats all I needed

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    ginkobulloba: I'm 22, running 5iu's a day...5 on/2 off. Been on for 4 months so far....i've been satisfied with results...I've also been combining mgf and igf together, just now starting my cycle bc i'm 16 weeks out from first show. With combining the other compounds I can't tell you exactly how well it has works, but everything has been worth every penty of far.

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear anthony, many people have been telling me I am wasting my time doing this at 28. Working my up to 5 IU's as I write this.

Most studies examining young vs/ old results to things like testosterone, training, etc...typically compare young (20's) to elderly...but generally speaking, you have more receptors at a yunger age, and they're more sensitive...so you should get more results with less, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPro
    Good to hear anthony, many people have been telling me I am wasting my time doing this at 28. Working my up to 5 IU's as I write this.
    I'm 29 and just got a 'script for hGH (along with my usual test). I'm sure that'll be my next article...

Thread Information