Thread: GH only cycle??

TonyM is offline Junior Member

GH only cycle??

Hey!

what do you guys thinks the gains would be of a growth only cycle??

ansomone 4iu's 5 on 2 off for 2 months??

id appreciate your advice and comments

Tony

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Wrong section. And yes, HGH alone can be effective.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wrong forum.. but GH is great .. if ur old and decrepid or can afford TONS OF IT.. for BB' purposes i would never run less than 12iu ED
    but if ur old and lookin for a tune up 4-8iu ED is good stuff

im 26 , 6ft and 16 stone ... (with about 12%bf) just wondering if i`d get good gains?

I always wondered what the conversion of stone to lbs is. so is a child like 1.5 stones? such a weird measure imo

14lbs in 1stone bro.. im actually 16 stone 4lbs so thats... 228lbs

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I always wondered what the conversion of stone to lbs is. so is a child like 1.5 stones? such a weird measure imo
    I didn't even know that was a measurement...

But yah I know a lot of guys that run GH only and are doing just fine... most of them are rich though, that stuff will cost ya.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    12 IU ech day dam tai

man 1 kit lasting only 8 days... that'll hurt the bank real quick

Alot of people have advised 4iu`s... first time id head 12iu... might stick to 4 for my first try with it

40ui`s in the kit so 4ius for 5 on 2 off will last two weeks.. im not sure to run it for a month or 2 months

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    40ui`s in the kit so 4ius for 5 on 2 off will last two weeks.. im not sure to run it for a month or 2 months
    Start at six months. Work up from there.

six months?! is that really the minimum i should be thinking about??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you will not see much apart from fat loss at that amount of ius mate,for muscle building it would be 8iu upwards leaning towards tai's 12 iu ed....................
    1 or 2 months is nowhere near enuff time to run it at that dose,you will not see any benefits from growth till after 8 weeks at least IMO....
    hence growth is usually ran for longer periods and norm at a minimum of 6 months.............
    this is going to the HGH forum where you will not get the idiots from the lounge making a mockery of a legitimate question....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

ideally i would like to do 8iu's each day for 6 months but that would create a cash flow prob...

not sure to run it for 8 weeks now or just look at doing a totally different cycle without the GH

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo if you cannot run gh properly it is a waste of cash,you wod get better results out of an 8-12 week cycle with plenty of cash leftover...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

thanks for the advice bro.. makes sence!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If used only you can hope to get some loss in BF, better skin tone and better recovery post training. As far as gain, no, not at the dosages you have posted. As far 2 months two months off, that wont work also. GH works better as time goes on, used consistantly, not broken up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I am 7 weeks into a my GH cycle with nothing else added so far and I can tell you that what you are proposing is not going to give you what you are looking for. You will: sleep better, lose some body fat(not much in 2months),be in a great mood, and your skin will begin to tighten up(maybe not since you are only 26). You could do 2 AAS cycles for the cost of what you are thinking of and get much more noticeable results.

i`ve decided I`ll use the money to put a good cycle together, and get better gains from that,

I will do a growth cycle eventually but I`ll wait till I can get the right amount to do a 6 month cycle

BG
    i`ve decided I`ll use the money to put a good cycle together, and get better gains from that,

I will do a growth cycle eventually but I`ll wait till I can get the right amount to do a 6 month cycle
    Good choice.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    six months?! is that really the minimum i should be thinking about??
    lol really need to research before u waste some $ since 6 months is only good if ur running super high dosages otherwise i would definetly opt for atleast a year and for the first 1-3months i would run it ED instead of 5'2 split like most parrots preach.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Wrong section. And yes, HGH alone can be effective.
    have u ran it by its self before?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    12 IU ech day dam tai
    lol 12 is on the low end of the spectrum for BB'in purposes

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol really need to research before u waste some $ since 6 months is only good if ur running super high dosages otherwise i would definetly opt for atleast a year and for the first 1-3months i would run it ED instead of 5'2 split like most parrots preach.

have u ran it by its self before?

lol 12 is on the low end of the spectrum for BB'in purposes
    I agree with all Tai said, ed is much better, ran every other way, alone it is worth only anti-aging , under 8iu's for bb'ing wtll only burn bf, create synergy between AS and help recovery. Ive never ventured over 10 yet so I cant say anything about its muscle building qualities.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Im on 4ius 5 on 2 off now after 3 months i am noticing some good fat loss properties and after 3 weeks of my aas cycle it seems to be yielding faster more high quality results than I have seen in previous aas cycles without the GH,

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Im on 4ius 5 on 2 off now after 3 months i am noticing some good fat loss properties and after 3 weeks of my aas cycle it seems to be yielding faster more high quality results than I have seen in previous aas cycles without the GH,
    That is what I am going to run. I read to cycle it up from 2iu/d until you get where you want to be. Is that necessary or can you simply start at 4iu/d?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    That is what I am going to run. I read to cycle it up from 2iu/d until you get where you want to be. Is that necessary or can you simply start at 4iu/d?
    If you can, I recomend running it ed, better off imo, little liter on the dosage but ed yeilds better results in the long run, with less sides. Its seems to me when I miss shots my cts seems to get worst.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan

I started at 4 and didn't have too much of a problem. Some sides, but nothing unbearable. You'll just have to try it and see how you feel.

Thread Information