doublefister is offline Associate Member

Started getting gyno flareups from HGH

I've been on HGH for over a year had all the usual side effects with the hands and such. Until recently I started doing IM injections over SubQ after reading a few interesting articles and some people saying they noticed better results doing IM when it comes to mass.

Started doing IM injections for about 3-4 weeks pwo and noticed my left nip started getting sensitive. Didnt think much of it at first but it got worse by the day and I immediately started on .25mg of Dostinex.

I've already noticed an improvement sensitivity wise after 2nd dosage of Dostinex but now Im breaking out as if I was on test or HCG and the only thing Im on is HGH right now.

I dont believe I would need to add an AI but after my acne breakouts Im wondering if I should. I have been on ********** 8iu's eod pwo and I've been on higher without any problems. Just now got this problem after doing IM injections so I switched back to SubQ.

Snrf is offline Banned
    an AI won't help with GH induced gyno...

I read a study on GH induced gyno somewhere, i'll try and dig it up

I read it also and Red Baron's article on GH talks about it in the end. His solution is adding 200mg B6 a day or Letrozole . I've been on Letro before and it definitely just kills me especially if Im not on any test. It kills my libido, my joints ache, and my immune sytem just gives out on me. It did the trick last time I started getting gyno but man was it hell.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why are you doing IM injections

There have been people reporting better results mass wise with IM injections and some articles I read about it too so I decided to give a try. Now after about 3-4 weeks doing IM injections this happens so not really sure if its the reason why but it is the only thing I have been doing different and havent been on a cycle for at least a year now because of my shoulder.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you still or anyone else has problems with this, the following protocol will stop it in its tracks:

500mcg Cabergoline E4D
    COX inhibitor - Ibuprofen 200mg 3xED or Naproxen 2xED
    Optional: 60-120mg Raloxifene

The research shows two things:
    1. Fibrous mammary tissue growth from GH and IGF can be halted by COX inhibitors, and
    2. GH has prolactin-like properties.

If anyone needs the studies that support this, I don't have it with me right now, but PM me, and I can link you to it.

BTW, this seems to really affect quite a few people at higher doses of GH. IM injections seem to be more powerful in terms of producing this effect, but also at producing hyperplasia, so you take the good with the bad.

Cheers,

-W-

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by doublefister
    I read it also and Red Baron's article on GH talks about it in the end. His solution is adding 200mg B6 a day or Letrozole. I've been on Letro before and it definitely just kills me especially if Im not on any test. It kills my libido, my joints ache, and my immune sytem just gives out on me. It did the trick last time I started getting gyno but man was it hell.
    I with you, holy shit I cant take good letro for more then a week, afterwards it takes a month for my elbows to stop hurting.

What type of GH is giving you the gyno??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information