perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

IGF + slin when to shoot?

If I am to use these two together what would be the favoured protocol? IGF pre and Slin post WO? IGF in the morn and slin PWO? Slin in the morn and PWO along with IGF??? I will be running low dose DNP with ancillaries to help prevent hypo ect... Ideas please!!!!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well PB, I have ran both simultaneously and back to back many of times. I can say that I prefer running LR3 for 4 weeks and the Slin for 4 weeks rather then the two together. Synergy comes to mind when running the two but I felt that I had much better results running one then the other.

As far as running them together I shot the LR3 in the AM and Slin PWO one time. The other time I ran them both I shot the LR3 Pre w/o and the Slin PWO.

I had a much better pump with the LR3 Pre w/o but as far as overall gains they were similar. I'm not one to really go hypo easily with LR3 so injecting it Pre w/o then the Slin PWO worked fine for me with no sides.

Thx jay. I would like to see if there is a synergy for me with both as i have tried them each on there own several times now. I may go with pre and post. Anyone else?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I do 4IGF 4Slin and never together. If I were to run them together I would probably just experiment with the IGF timing. But if you shoot them both PWO be ready with some carbs.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Both pwo is how i've done it.

10IUs/100mcg.

Never done it with DNP however.

Always wanted to try it.

Well took 200mg DNP before bed last night. Shot IGF 80mcg when i got up which is also pre workout as i train about an hour and a half after Breakfast. Will shoot 10iu humalog post WO. I'll let you know how it goes.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Well took 200mg DNP before bed last night. Shot IGF 80mcg when i got up which is also pre workout as i train about an hour and a half after Breakfast. Will shoot 10iu humalog post WO. I'll let you know how it goes.
    tHAT IS HOW I WOULD RUN IT ALSO. jUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CARBS IN YOU PRE WORKOUT. ALSO BRING A CRAB SHAKE WITH YOU JUST INCASE YOU START TO GO HYPO DERING WORK OUT.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    tHAT IS HOW I WOULD RUN IT ALSO. jUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CARBS IN YOU PRE WORKOUT. ALSO BRING A CRAB SHAKE WITH YOU JUST INCASE YOU START TO GO HYPO DERING WORK OUT.
    Real or imitation crab? Dunno if I'd wanna try a seafood shake...

j/k.

How come you're running DNP right now beast? Surely you can't have gotten fat already!? Or are you just running it to use it with slin?

I'm considering the same since I'm about to have my first go with slin and I know DNP reduces the risk of going hypo

just running it for synergy with the slin and IGF. Its experimental and hopefully will give some nice gains in PCT.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    wait wait wait wait WAIT!!! You're NOT using DNP for leanning purposes? WHAT is the second purpose? I'm interested.

And here I was assuming Nark was completely opposed to DNP ...

And not to hijack ... but, I personally don't see anything when I use GH at 6 or less iu ... However, I've never done 10 for long duration. 70mcg of IGF had indiscernable results too ... maybe I just need more ... maybe GenSci isn't all that great. I never know what to attribute it too .....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    wait wait wait wait WAIT!!! You're NOT using DNP for leanning purposes? WHAT is the second purpose? I'm interested.

And not to hijack ... but, I personally don't see anything when I use GH at 6 or less iu ... However, I've never done 10 for long duration. 70mcg of IGF had indiscernable results too ... maybe I just need more ... maybe GenSci isn't all that great. I never know what to attribute it too .....
    Diet would be my first guess...

here is a link as to why i am running them all together. it is too in ***th for me to explain here...DNP + Insulin

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    Opposed to the compound.. no.
    Opposed to ignorance.. yes

I've used DNP once.. and i always keep a supply on hand even though i may never use it again.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No hijack intended ... I just haven't heard/read anything on DNP that suggested a lack of effectiveness at 500mg ED (~ 4-5mg x kG), as well as potential for heat stroke or other serious health risks at that dose. Therefore, I grant it its' due-respect, and feel it safe if used responsibly. Of course, this is assuming that it's a healthy person using it... I personally found 400mg ED QUITE unbearable... and despite the discomfort, I feel confident that I wasn't in health jeopardy from the dose ... just light headed, lethargic, weak, and endlessly hot. I should have used a small amount of T3 with it to mitigate the lethargy though...

Thread Information