Thread: Eastropin GH?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Eastropin GH?

Eastropin GH? This just popped up on one of my source lists. Anyone heard of it?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Eastropin GH? This just popped up on one of my source lists. Anyone heard of it?
    havent heard of it yet, but my guess would be just another labeled generic

thanktropin, elitropin, etc....companies that put labels on generic blue/yellow/red/brown tops

Kinda like PP?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Any of the good generics get snatched up and labeled. never heard of them but if someone is going through the trouble of branding them my bet is that they are probably decent. Nobody wants to brand the welt giving 192's

I've seen guys on here voluntarily buying the 192aa and not even getting welts. The price of the generics is hard to resist but it makes you wonder what your even getting these days. I guess the only sure way is to have your IGF tested during a GH cycle and see how it comes back.

Exactly Bro! The proof is in the IGF test. I will be having one done in 2 weeks to check what they are while on PP's blue tops.

Just as an example a friend on Jin AQ at 4IU/ed had IGF levels come back in the low 600's

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Exactly Bro! The proof is in the IGF test. I will be having one done in 2 weeks to check what they are while on PP's blue tops.

Just as an example a friend on Jin AQ at 4IU/ed had IGF levels come back in the low 600's
    when my bloodwork was done it was 263 then after reg jin 5 iu's for three months it went to 413. so it sounds like AQ is the real deal!

And my friends base levels were CRAP. Below 100 to start

His test levels also went up over 100pts from the GH alone. He doesn't use aas

Ok so what is a normal range for a healthy male my age? 36. And what do you ask your doc for when getting the test? I suppose I could ask my mother for a script for bloodwork being she's my doc anyway but not sure what I would say. I mean what reason would I have for asking for the test? I've already been on for 3 weeks so it might be too late to get a base level.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Ok so what is a normal range for a healthy male my age? 36. And what do you ask your doc for when getting the test? I suppose I could ask my mother for a script for bloodwork being she's my doc anyway but not sure what I would say. I mean what reason would I have for asking for the test? I've already been on for 3 weeks so it might be too late to get a base level.
    base level for me, also age 36 at the time, was 70-290. so i wasn't off by much with my natty levels.

Thread Information