Thread: Hgh+aas

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member

Hgh+aas

OK...I've read some posts that suggest HGH should be run 10-12+ IU's for an HGH cycle or your wasting your money. I am currently running 4 IUs, and on my way up to 8 IU's per day. I have been using Jins for 5 weeks and I'm starting Test E 500mg/wk (second cycle....Test only) at week 10.

My question is....Should I stay at 8 IU's or increase to 10+ ? Seems like most people running 10 IU's or more, are on a HGH only cycle. My goal is to gain mass and keep it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I am currently using Somatropin 4iu's per day and 600mg test cyp. per wk and I noticed the effects of the HGH on just 4 iu's per day. I don't have any water bloat at all, alot more energy and I moved up my caloric intake by 500 per day just to gain any weight. The HGH has made my metabolism super fast, which has made me really cut at this point. I am into my 5th month of HGH. So I guess it all ***ends on how your body reacts and what your goals are. I believe if you are looking to gain muscle from HGH you need a higher dose, but it needs to be done in increments untill you reach your desired intake.

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    Jack how long did you start to notice the fat burning effects of the somotropin.? Going on 2 months myself at 3iu day

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Doses ***end on the individual. I am sure many use 10IU+ but 10IU is a very high dose. Stick to the dose that you are currently on and only increase if you feel there are no benefits. Most will be happy with around 5 - 6IU p/day.

-Gear

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I am in my 7th week of GH at 4iu ED and am just starting to notice some gains. It is a slow subtle process, but 4iu is working for me. I will be starting my TestE/EQ cycle as soon as everything with Lion is fixed and I have my PCT in hand. Thats when the the big changes should begin.

Thread Information