baaer is offline New Member

New member/Needs help mixing Hyge

Hey Everybody, 50 yrs old-been lifting 25 yrs. In 7 weeks of first cycle-Test Cyp 500 mg split 2 a week. Want to add 4 ius a day to cycle of HGH 2 injections a day. I hate to ask this question but want to be sure- How many ml of bacteriostatic water do I add to 8 iu vail & how many units for a 2 iu injection? Also do I need to draw air out of bottle before adding water to powder? Last question- Wife will mix her own vail for 2 ius twice a day so also need mixing instructions. I will be doing 3 days on 1 off 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off & so forth. Is this correct for my age? Wife Is 38,will be doing 1 on 1 off-Both of us will use HGH year round. Will post more about myself At later date but for now want to get started on my HGH-Quick rundown 185 lbs low percent b/f- Decided to use gear after Distal bicep repair. Could not get drive back. This is the best thing I have ever done in my life! Thanks ahead of time for any help-Great site. Hope I did'nt waste anybodys time with these questions

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by baaer
    Hey Everybody, 50 yrs old-been lifting 25 yrs. In 7 weeks of first cycle-Test Cyp 500 mg split 2 a week. Want to add 4 ius a day to cycle of HGH 2 injections a day. I hate to ask this question but want to be sure- How many ml of bacteriostatic water do I add to 8 iu vail & how many units for a 2 iu injection? Also do I need to draw air out of bottle before adding water to powder? Last question- Wife will mix her own vail for 2 ius twice a day so also need mixing instructions. I will be doing 3 days on 1 off 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off & so forth. Is this correct for my age? Wife Is 38,will be doing 1 on 1 off-Both of us will use HGH year round. Will post more about myself At later date but for now want to get started on my HGH-Quick rundown 185 lbs low percent b/f- Decided to use gear after Distal bicep repair. Could not get drive back. This is the best thing I have ever done in my life! Thanks ahead of time for any help-Great site. Hope I did'nt waste anybodys time with these questions

Welcome to AR

First- The easiest way to mix your HGH would be to stick the needle portion of the Insulin syringe( without the plunger) in the stopper to release pressure

Then I would add .8 ml to the vial so that each whole mark on the insulin pin would be ONE iu.

You can mix as much BA to the HGH as you want as long as you just do the math, but I find a 1:1 ratio is easiest. This way mixing is the same for you and you wife.

As far as injection protocol, there are MANY ways to take HGH so it will be hard to tell you which way is best for you. Some take it 5 days on 2 off, some do 6 on 2 off, some do ED, some do EOD.....

Good Luck, hope this helps

Guess I was trying to make a science project out of the water-This way will save us extra time although I would of never thought of using needle to release air-Thanks Again!

Valac is offline Member
    welcome to the board, good luck wit ya cycle

Rogue is offline New Member
    I saw where you mentioned "I will be doing 3 days on 1 off 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off & so forth. Is this correct for my age? Wife Is 38,will be doing 1 on 1 off-Both of us will use HGH year round."

I had remembered reading something on HGH and how they suggested taking it. I have no idea if this is accurate, but I found what I'd read and it is actually on the main page.

The following is from the main page. http://www.steroid.com/Human-Growth-Hormone.php

"Shooting HGH every other day more accurately replicates the pulsile frequency of HGH, and thus gave better results for growth (height) deficient children, HGH pulsatility is necessary for proper function of the HGH receptor.(10) Dosing in the EOD nature reduces incidence of any sort of withdrawal problems associated with normal HGH use, including regression or retardation of growth after cessation of therapy.

Therefore, I feel very comfortable speculating that the use of HGH in this manner, which more closely simulates the natural secretion pattern of it, allows the HGH receptors and the rest of the body to more efficiently recover from it, and this will result in much more muscle growth over time (although height was examined in the previous study). My recommendations therefore are 2 shots per day of .028iu/kg of bodyweight, taken every other day, for a minimum of 3months, and preferably for 2-3x that long, and preferably with the other synergistic compounds we´ve just taken a look at"

** One of the questions that I considered when reading this is: How important is it to stay on the current secretion pattern?

- Not sure if that helps or not, but good luck with what your doing.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you should work up to 4 IU, if I was you, (and I was I am 52) I would start at 2 IU for three weeks then go to 3IU for a couple of weeks and so on. There are some sides associated with HGH, most noticeably Karpel Tunnel Syndrome and when you get it it hurts like a bitch, trust me on that one, so do yourself a favor and work up to 4IU

Good advice-Will start EOD Also will drop to 2 iu's a day & work my way up. Started high because I thought muscle up get the bad sides now & get over quicker. Think I will listen to someone that has already been there done it-Thanks! Everything I've read tells me my hg is 191 & not 192-Heard alot of blasting on product but maybe there thinking of the one spell with a N in it. Will run this 200 iu out then go from there, maybe switch to Jin

Thats N in middle Anyone hear of DMSO? Works good for sore areas-Use it for shoulders,elbows,knees,ect.-will not heal but relieves pain temp. believe its a cleaning solvent but found in health store

Information is offline Information
    Moved
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information