AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member

Anyone run HGH and what are the results?

Do you cycle it like normal or run it all year?? is i like TEST E?? thanks any answers like these will help

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hgh is very diff from test e. hgh is pretty exspensive and has to be dosed at a level alot can afford to pay for. i used 2iu a day, which apparently isnt enough to see results from, at least for me. some notice weight loss and fat loss even at lower doses, i did not. hgh deff has a place, but for me, id rather spend my money on test , i get results from this for sure! and yes u can run it year round as it will not shut off your natty hgh production if u supplement it, unlike the test.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Chances are, if youre asking a question like this you dont need to be worried about using HGH. It is an expensive proposition, and youll get much more out of AAS than HGH. I dont really see much unless I am running a bare minimum of 4IU/day. Im doing 10iu/day now and getting some results, but its nothing like you imagine it might be.

Yeah HGH is gonna break ur piggy bank, thats why I guess not a whole lot of people do it. Its not uncommon to spend over 1,000 on GH injections, and u have to run it longer than AAS to see results but I hear that they are easier to maintain than off of AAS.

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info guys helps alot

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Moving this to the HGH forum.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You know theres a forum for this right?

Its okay, Narks on it

kburek is offline Junior Member
    After 4 months of HGH cycle my strenght went up, but the last month I ryn it with AAS,so the result was much better than HGH only.And of course I put on the weight ( muscle not fat).

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I will have to say that GH results are superior to AAs for one reason, the results are there to stay! what you see is what you keep.

It is a slow process in the beginning but as the months pass by you start to understand that it is worth every cent! I wouldn't care what the price of it was...I would have to have it at this point.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    been on for 3 months ( 4iu ed) and havent seen any fat loss. if i had to make one comment i would say i dont feel so old anymore. my back feels better and i dont get all achey after a hard day at work or workout. im sure the weight thing is more my diet than the hgh, but i know i look better and definitely feel better.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    been on for 3 months ( 4iu ed) and havent seen any fat loss. if i had to make one comment i would say i dont feel so old anymore. my back feels better and i dont get all achey after a hard day at work or workout. im sure the weight thing is more my diet than the hgh, but i know i look better and definitely feel better.
    3 months was the turning point for me. I started to lose quite a bit of bodyfat at that point. I ran 4ius ed for about 6 months. You may even want to consider bumping up your dose if 4 ius doesn't work after a few more months, but I think you will start noticing good things here within a month.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    3 months was the turning point for me. I started to lose quite a bit of bodyfat at that point. I ran 4ius ed for about 6 months. You may even want to consider bumping up your dose if 4 ius doesn't work after a few more months, but I think you will start noticing good things here within a month.
    i was just going to start a thread and ask this. i was on hyg for 3 months ... just switched to jin the other day. hope this doesnt hinder the process.

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    From what I understanf Hyg is garbage these days. The Jin will probably help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPro
    From what I understanf Hyg is garbage these days. The Jin will probably help you out.
    i wish i had something to compare it to. i wont know until im on the jins for a while

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I ran 4IU for 7 months. Never had a turning point at anytime until month 7 -- I realized that the cost,storage, reconstitution, and daily 2x injections was a total PIA for the negligible results.

Not only did I not notice anything - nobody else did. All the hyperbole about more youthful appearance, skin blah blah None of it.

And I'm at an age where "native" igf levels are waaay below your average gym rat.

Thread Information