sizzlechest is offline Member

Feet swollen, need help

Im curently on 10 iu's a day of gins split into two shots per day. ( I started last september and ramp up to 10 iu's). For the last 2 weeks I have noticed that my feet are a little swollen and now my fingers are swollen as well. I could not take off my ring the other day. I also have stiffness and pain in my wrists, fingers, knees, and ankles. When I wake up in the morning my fingers and wrists feellike they are frozen stiff and I cant bend them.
    Would you bros thnk this is the side from the HGH or could it be something else? Im 33, 218 lbs and 6'3".
    Thanks

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    yes this is what the sides are from doses like yours . you need to go back down to 4 iu a day and maybe lower till sides stop . then work your way up slowly . plus sounds like your sesitive to hgh, which is a good thing , means you need less gh for same results.

kburek is offline Junior Member
    When I was running HGH I had the same sides, even with 5 iu per day,so with such a high doses like yours it's not surprise.Try to lower the dose a little bit

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    Bro I had the exact same sides on hgh. I backed the dose down and then tapered back up. This took care of most of the sides. Be happy that you're getting the sides, means you got some good product. I am always a little sceptical when I hear someone say they are runnin 10 iu's a day with zero sides. I know it's possible, but not very probable if their gear is real.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Im curently on 10 iu's a day of gins split into two shots per day. ( I started last september and ramp up to 10 iu's). For the last 2 weeks I have noticed that my feet are a little swollen and now my fingers are swollen as well. I could not take off my ring the other day. I also have stiffness and pain in my wrists, fingers, knees, and ankles. When I wake up in the morning my fingers and wrists feellike they are frozen stiff and I cant bend them.
    Would you bros thnk this is the side from the HGH or could it be something else? Im 33, 218 lbs and 6'3".
    Thanks
    I am able to reduce some of the swelling sides of GH with a somewhat mild diruetic during my cycles until my body gets used to the GH.

Thread Information