Thread: GH for female

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

GH for female

My girl has started running GH ( a little gift from me). She is currently running 1iu ED with t4. I will bump dose to 1.5iu this week. Anyone got any feedback or info on dosing for girls, she is looking to get leaner and gain some muscle. Any feedback appreciated especially from the females who have used it.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    My girl is doing 3 iu's and has been for a little more than 6 months. She is 30 and it helps her tremendously. Incidentally when she did 1 iu a couple years ago she didnt' feel much.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by spicyer
    My girl is doing 3 iu's and has been for a little more than 6 months. She is 30 and it helps her tremendously. Incidentally when she did 1 iu a couple years ago she didnt' feel much.
    Sounds like some cheap shit. Typically women do really well in the 1-2iu range.

Most of females I have worked with have responded really well to 2 IU's, 5/2 or 6/1. A few fell into the trap of if a little is good, then more must be better ... with really bad results. Some females can have some problems with the "female" normal body functions when running higher doses. Not a pleasant thing to endure at all.

I would have your girl work up to 2 IU's and run it out for a few months. If the HGH is an import offering and seems to be a bit on the weak side (not producing any results at all), then the suggested 3 IU's MIGHT be okay for her. I would suggest erring to the conservative side when you are talking about HGH and females though.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Most of females I have worked with have responded really well to 2 IU's, 5/2 or 6/1. A few fell into the trap of if a little is good, then more must be better ... with really bad results. Some females can have some problems with the "female" normal body functions when running higher doses. Not a pleasant thing to endure at all.

I would have your girl work up to 2 IU's and run it out for a few months. If the HGH is an import offering and seems to be a bit on the weak side (not producing any results at all), then the suggested 3 IU's MIGHT be okay for her. I would suggest erring to the conservative side when you are talking about HGH and females though.
    Agreed. Good post.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    thx guys i will keep her at 1.5 ius and see how she goes for the next few weeks. She has already seen some changes in her physique which she is very happy about.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    My girl is at 2iu ED right now and we are 8 weeks into our 8 month cycle. I ramped her up from 1iu to 2 over a month. She did have some CTS along the way but nothing too bad. She is starting to lose some body fat as we speak and with the summer beach volleyball season upon us, I am sure that will increase rapidly.
    She was a total insomniac before GH(4 hours a night) and now she craves 8 hours and occasional naps. It had been a blessing to her. Her skin has tightened up considerably and she just generally feels great. As for the T4, we both like it , but be careful with your dosing. We both had some nasty sides(racing heartbeat, sweats, constipation) when we started our dose too high. We both maintain T4 at 50mcg ED now and all seems well. Our journey continues.

P.S. - I have been posting a log in the over 30 forum since we started the GH if you want to look back at our 8 weeks.

Girls I know who are winning NPC national and state level shows are at about 1iu/day, and rarely go over that...occasionally they'll go to 1.5iu/day.

FasterPussyCat is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Girls I know who are winning NPC national and state level shows are at about 1iu/day, and rarely go over that...occasionally they'll go to 1.5iu/day.
    Hi Anthony!

You must be speaking of Figure girls. The female BBers I know that compete at that level,go higher than that. Part of that might be that a 100lb girl will need less than a 175lb girl. The other part is that more gh builds more muscles.

So it will be based on what her goals are, as to what she should use.

Quote Originally Posted by FasterPussyCat
    Hi Anthony!

You must be speaking of Figure girls. The female BBers I know that compete at that level,go higher than that. Part of that might be that a 100lb girl will need less than a 175lb girl. The other part is that more gh builds more muscles.

So it will be based on what her goals are, as to what she should use.
    I know Figure and Fitness girls mostly, although I do know a FBB who uses it and she probably goes to about 2iu/day. She hasn't won any major shows, but has done very well in the Southern States NPC show several times.

But honestly...***ending on weight class (or height class), the difference between a FBB and Figure girl in a relatively similar class, in contest shape, is roughly 15-20lbs at most, and some of that is definately just water.

But yes, you're totally correct..figure/fitness girls typically use less (of everything) than FBBs.

If you check out the female forum (the hidden one) I wrote an article called "Dcups and Dbol ", which is all about female physique competitors and drugs.

Yes, I read that article and most everything you have written. I also seem to read a lot by other people blasting your views, but that's nothing new.

my gh doses are quite a bit higher than you are suggesting

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ok,

for the women that are at the lower end of competition scale.. if the 1iu or 1.5iu to gets to be too much for her.. bloat etc.. do the injections eod..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by FasterPussyCat
    Yes, I read that article and most everything you have written. I also seem to read a lot by other people blasting your views, but that's nothing new.

my gh doses are quite a bit higher than you are suggesting
    Nothing new to me...my favorite part is that people blast me, for literally every article I've ever written; meaning they read everything I write!

I guess, as an author, the best thing in the world is to have your stuff widely read...which even the people who hate me admit to doing...

As for your GH doses...I'm intrigued....how much do you use, how much do you weigh, and what kind of level do you compete at (I assume you're a BB'er)?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    As for your GH doses...I'm intrigued....how much do you use, how much do you weigh, and what kind of level do you compete at (I assume you're a BB'er)?
    I'll send you an e-mail
    Last edited by FasterPussyCat; 05-03-2007 at 02:01 PM.

Thread Information