Bob segal is offline Associate Member

Long term side effects of HGH

Hi,
    I'm 24, and have done like 5 cycles before of aas. There's a couple of reason's i would like to use hgh. fat loss and small lean muscle, and i had a horrible motorcycle accident about two years ago. my left hand got smashed up, so i have less then normal amount of cartilage in my wrist and i find my tendons are still weaker then normal in my left hand! I was thinking of like 2ius twice a day for like 6months. I'm going to start another cycle of aas in like 4 months so by then hgh would be at it's high effect.

Since I'm young would hgh not have an effect on me, since i produce still a lot? Taking HgH at young age, will it have an impact on our natural hgh levels, when we stop taking it, later in life?. (Like when we stop taking test, your body's own production of test is suppressed)is that correct with hgh??
    thanks!

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    anyone

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Good question as to possible natural production issues. I have one study which, although about children with idiopathic short stature (short stature despite having normal GH levels), is the closest I have found to your question.
    I can't upload it because it exceeds the max filesize, but if you have access to PubMed, it's called Prevention of Growth Deceleration after Withdrawal of Growth Hormone Therapy in Idiopathic Short Stature by Mair Lampit and Ze'ev Hochberg. I'll try to find a way to post it.

Basically it compares ED and EOD, with equal weekly dosing (the EOD take twice as large a dose, but half the frequency). Yadda, yadda. Oh, but the dosing time is just before bed, to simulate natural release. This is probably effective, but would shut down natural production more than taking it first thing in the morning, like most BB do.
    And in the studdy, EOD was found to be better at results and at recovering natural growth after stopping treatment.

If anyone finds anything more relevant to this question of long term effects, please post it.

Thread Information