Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

Feet larger from HGH?

It's official I can no longer even fit into a size 12 shoe or sneaker. I had to go out this week and buy some 13's just to be able to put them on. I know some might say water weight in the feet but that just isn't the case with me. Either the extra weight has made them spread out or GH has made them grow just enough to make 12's too tight. I take water pills to ditch any additional water weight btw.

If I'm being a fruit loop just say so... Something is up though!

Any thoughts?

goose is offline Banned
    Humans who suffer from an endogenous hypersecrehon after puberty and whose normal growth is completed can also suffer from these sides. Bones become wider but not longer. There is a progressive growth in the hands and feet and enlargement of features due to the growth of the lower jaw and nose. What the authorities at the Olympics (hate them) like to do now is to present extreme cases. This, however, is very unlikely, as reality has proven. Among the numerous athletes using HGH comparatively few are seven feet tall Neanderthalers with a protruded lower jaw, deformed skull, claw like hands, thick lips, and prominent bone plates who walk around in size 25 shoes from a horror film. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, I do not want to disguise the possible risks of exogenous HGH use in adults and healthy humans, but one should at least try to be openminded that this is very possible bro,shame its not the penis....I to have grown a size over the years,so your not alone
    Last edited by goose; 05-05-2007 at 05:11 PM.

do you guys feel it has streathend your tendonds and joints? or made you grow bigger? How long and what iu's do you use?

I was on and off for over a year before I decided to stay on. This run started in early november and I plan to run it for as long as I possibly can.

My dosages have varied big time! some weeks I did 4IU/day others I did 10IU 4x week. the longest run seems to have beeen in the 5-6IU/day range.

Once I reach my goals I plan to cut back to 3 IU per day just for the health benefits and anti aging properties of this hormone. The changes to my body and mind since I started GH have been nothing short of amazing.

When I was in my mid 20's people always guessed my age at 30. When I was 30 I looked 35. After being on GH for a while and busting my ass in the gym I am finally at a point where people actually think I am younger than I am! 30-31 seems to be the average people are guessing me at these days and I'm 36... nothing else can be credited for this other than the GH i'm on. The stuff works and makes you feel and look younger! I hope the benefits keep coming with time since I am in it for the long haul

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I think that when you come off of the GH your feet will be normal again.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by THE JU-ICE
    I think that when you come off of the GH your feet will be normal again.
    Mine did, I think its just water retention, like when guys get swollen ankles when they first start GH.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ya was thinking prob swollen ankles to

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    ya was thinking prob swollen ankles to
    I always get a 5lb increase in body weight right away when restarting or making a decent increase in dosage. I believe thats why my arms fall a sleep so fast, because increased water retention putting added pressure on nerves and muscles. I've never had swollen ankles though, seemed a little higher up, like the beginning of calves.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I guess wtar retention in the feet sounds like a good possibility even if I do take water pills to get rid of it.

I won't go tossing my bruno magli size 12 gators just in case for now.

thunderin is offline Member
    My hands and feet both are wider and thicker than ever in my life, and that at 40 yrs.

Water pills certainly help.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    You would think that with all that water retention the joints wouldn't feel tight, but GH is funny like that.The water retention lasts long after the last injection.GH works for about 6-8 weeks after discontinuation of use.My friend says the stuff is great.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Bah...I should stay away from HGH then, I don't wanna have to go looking for size 17s LOL

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    When I was in my mid 20's people always guessed my age at 30. When I was 30 I looked 35. After being on GH for a while and busting my ass in the gym I am finally at a point where people actually think I am younger than I am! 30-31 seems to be the average people are guessing me at these days and I'm 36... nothing else can be credited for this other than the GH i'm on. The stuff works and makes you feel and look younger! I hope the benefits keep coming with time since I am in it for the long haul
    The average? - How many people guess your age on a normal day?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My hands are so swollen at 4iu's I can't even make a tight closed fist. Shoes feel tighter also. Had to loosen the laces on my Nikes.

god I cant wate till I get some!

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    I would disagree that its rare to grow from gh. if u look at all the freaks in the bb world they all have enormous feet and hands. big foreheads, and jaws. and big lips. I've seen ronnie in person very up close and jay from about 15 feet away. jays jaw is so elongated and his forehead is so big. ronnies feet look like the incredible hulks feet. both of them had the biggest thumbs and knuckles on their hands and feet tha I've ever seen. thumbs were the size of the tops of healthy carrots, if u can imagine that analogy. granted we don't use the same amounts with the same frequency but it def makes u grow if u do it long enough. even janet jacksons face grew, look at her brow bone and chin. big

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    bob cicherillo has some pretty huge hands too. didn't see his feet

Thread Information