The_Canibal is offline Member

Water retention and high blood pressure on HGH(Jin)

so here is the deal, i started HGH this week....

2ui/day at about 5 am ..then sleep then have my first meal at 7:30AM

i "gained" 5 pounds at leas in less than 3 days...and also the blood pressure is now at 155/90 w/out any caffeine or any other supplements taken ...

remember this is my first week, i will shoot 5 days on 2 days off..no other real sides except my right hand feels sometimes numb, not sure if it's from the motorcycle riding ...

what should i do?should i use some diuretics?high blood pressure meds?

thank you

if any of you think i should keep a log ..i will do it..

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude that would be cool

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    My log is posted in the over 30 forum if you want to use it as a reference. As for the water retention, many of us have experienced the same thing. I took around 3 weeks for me to stop being bloated and lose the water retention.
    I also see your comment on the numbness in your hand, thats a very common side. I also ride and still get the same symptoms after riding for a while. I am 8-9 weeks into my Gh cycle and when I ride I get tingling and numbness sometimes. Other than that and a little joint soreness, it has been a great experience. You are going to love the mood enhancement and the sleep benefits.

question still stands if you have high blood pressure due to massive water retention, should you (I) take some diuretics? or any other bp meds?

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    question still stands if you have high blood pressure due to massive water retention, should you (I) take some diuretics? or any other bp meds?
    Why not ask your doctor what he/she thinks?

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member
    I have HBP and I take meds to keep it under control. I haven't noticed and increase in BP from HGH. I've been on HGH for 6 weeks and the blood pressure is great. I also drink 1-2 gallons of water per day. I would follow Thunderin's advice and ask your doctor.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, dude take care of the high BP...will negatively effect your ability to get an erection in the long-term....that's a no-no in my book.....Good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    so here is the deal, i started HGH this week....

2ui/day at about 5 am ..then sleep then have my first meal at 7:30AM

i "gained" 5 pounds at leas in less than 3 days...and also the blood pressure is now at 155/90 w/out any caffeine or any other supplements taken ...

remember this is my first week, i will shoot 5 days on 2 days off..no other real sides except my right hand feels sometimes numb, not sure if it's from the motorcycle riding ...

what should i do?should i use some diuretics?high blood pressure meds?

thank you
    This is very common reaction, if you read the insert that comes with Jinos you will read that 60% of users experience edema....it happened to me too the first time I ran GH, gained 20lbs in 2 weeks and was a bloated mess....lower your dose....in any case after about 6 weeks youll be ok.

Thread Information