I'm beggining to worry that my new GH is crap.

The last time that I cycled, it was generic blue-tops. No label, no water included. I had body aches, mild cts, and lethargy all day-long. And that all started within a week of starting of the cycle.

This time around it is name brand blue tops. I'm 2 1/2 weeks in. I jumped right in with 4ius ed and all I can report is hand swelling, and my arms go numb if I hold them over my head for more than 10 or so seconds. I am having a bit of trouble typing this however.

I feel great, no lethargy, which makes me happy. However, I worry that the lack of more pronounced sides may mean that I am using a lesser product than what I used before.

I have done 1 six month cycle of GH, so I guess that makes me a GH newbie. Does anyone who has done more than 1 cycle at the same dose think that their sides were more tolerable and less pronounced with subsequent cycles?

Also, anyone that has used a few different sources for blues, I'd like to PM you and see if my brand and source are good or if I need to find my stuff elsewhere.