katdaddy is offline New Member

when to start Scitropin

I have never used Hgh but I just found someone that has some & I'm in my
    5th week of my cycle.
    He was telling me that if you use hgh and juice together that you'll keep the muscle that you gained durring your cycle. My question is should I start hgh at this point or should I just wait until the next cycle?

Katdaddy...

Anyone???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Give it another 3 weeks at least before you start your GH. Do you know how to use it properly? What doses and when to take it etc? Plenty of info here so do some research if you are unsure about something.

-Gear

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've heard some bad reviews on those.

Please post up after you begin them and let us know how you do on them, I'm especially interested to know if they produce red welts at the injection spot

I plan on doing 2iu's a day for 5 days and 2 days off, & I have been reading here on the board and I think I know how to mix it but I'll check w/my guy.

I hope that I can keep the gains that I've made while on my cycle cause I get tired of feeling like a pin cushin.

I have a couple of options when it come to Hgh but Scitropin seems to be the easiest to get, but which one is the best? What have you heard about
    Scitropin ?
    Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by katdaddy; 05-13-2007 at 09:23 AM.

2IU's 5 on 2 off will at best produce some better skin and sleep. That is assuming it is a high quality HGH

What are your goals and reason for using HGH?

My goal for using hgh is to retain the muscle gained while on steroids , I've done about 3 cycles before but once I go off I just get tired. My energy goes down and so does the drive to get into the gym.

Also, I got a muscle strain while benching and I took a year off to recover and I hope this might help develop more tissue so I can keep benching to reach my goal. So what do you feel is the ideal dose to keep my muscle and to lean out a little?

Katdaddy...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start on a low dose (2 - 3IU p/day) and only increase if you feel the need to.

-Gear

If your goal is just to retain muscle through elevated IGF levels you would probably want to run it 4IU per day minimum. But do as gear advised and start out low and come up from there. Sides can be a bitch to get rid of once they settle in

Keep in mind that 2IU per day of HGH will raise IGF levels by about 150 pts when using a high quality HGH.
    Last edited by Benches505; 05-13-2007 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks for the help...

Thread Information