Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

How to ease HGH common sides

I've been researching the causes behind the common hgh sides that many of us experience. The CTS and the sore wrists.

I think I found something that will greatly ease your pain. The sides will not totally go away but lets say the discomfort gets cut in at least half after a few days and maybe more with longer term treatment.

The cure??

3 multivitamins per day, that's right now go try it before you doubt it.

GH seems to shuttle nutrients away from certain parts of the body to use in other places where muscle building or some other effects are taking place. Some thought the thyroid was responsible or to better put it reduced thyroid output. This simple remedy has almost cured me of my sides as well as several of the guys from my local gym. Try it for a week and let me know if it worked for you.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    How about starting at a low dose and slowly ramping up until you reach your desired goals? Increasy by .5iu every 1-2 weeks

fish77 is offline New Member
    I am off to buy some now.
    Thanks for the tip.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    My friend will try it. I believe that slowly ramping avoids some effects, but its just part of the game.They dont go away until a few weeks after last subq.The vitamin theory sounds feasable.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I will give this a try. On the days I work out, I always take 2 multivitamins. One in the morning and one pwo. Currently on week 2, up to 3iu's per day with no sides.

Just started Serostim today at 3.3iu's. I will take animal pack in first thing in morning and then an hour before workout. Then maybe get a Megamen for the third dose because I cant be eating all those pills lol

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, those Animal Paks pretty much cover it all, but it's a bit much to be swallowing. I think it's great they put digestive enzymes in the pack, as they will help you to absorb all the nutrients much more efficiently. I recommend supplementing with digestive enzymes for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Yeah, those Animal Paks pretty much cover it all, but it's a bit much to be swallowing. I think it's great they put digestive enzymes in the pack, as they will help you to absorb all the nutrients much more efficiently. I recommend supplementing with digestive enzymes for life.

Most def!

I think animal pack are top of the line Multies..Kinda like Serostim is to Growth

You guys vouch for animal pack?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I am gonna try animal pak next, also i use greens plus, great vits and minerals plus lots of phytos and friendly bacteria.

Thats what I heard. I cant wait to try them.Is the little things that make the difference. Beast let me know how it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I am gonna try animal pak next, also i use greens plus, great vits and minerals plus lots of phytos and friendly bacteria.

Beast you will like Animal Pack! The only thing that sucks is swallowing all those pills but whatever

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not so bothered by the CTS but the lethargy and lack of appetite is killing me. I jumped from 4-6iu's overnight so I may have to drop it back down and raise the dosage slower this time.

thunderin is offline Member
    The vitamins work great. Numbness gone and CTS as well.

Thanks

fred9 is offline Member
    mwaa multi-vitamine works a little...probably the zinc in the multi-vit helps to lower the prolactin which is increased by hgh

here an article that the prolactin can react quite differently in some situations..they have approx 80 different actions..one important action is the renal retention of water, sodium ans potassium..-> increase ADH
    http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1645407

and here a user on another board:
    "Yeah...I blew up like a balloon when I started with the Hyges about 4 months ago. I was on Fitropins prior to that. Currently doing 6 i.u.'s of Hyge 5 on, 2 off. 500 mcgs of cabergoline x 2/week remedied the bloat problem. I just don't feel as if the Hyges are doing as well as the Fitropins I was doing previously. Just look smooth and less defined than before. Also running 100 mg test prop and 100 mg Mast prop EOD. I think I am going to order jinos or generics when the time comes to order again"

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    The vitamins work great. Numbness gone and CTS as well.

Thanks
    Glad to hear it brother!

I posted it on a few of the other sites I visit and the results are the same as my own. Either the sides have been greatly reduced or totally gone.

This goes a long way in explaining why some people get sides and some people don't get any at all from the same GH brands.

johnq is offline Associate Member
    i just taken a muilti vit cheers for the advise

Quote Originally Posted by johnq
    i just taken a muilti vit cheers for the advise
    take 3 or 4 lol

fish77 is offline New Member
    Benches505,

You saved me! My sides had gotten real bad. I thought I had done damage to my shoulder. It was 4 weeks ago, pulled it doing a warm up set on back day. Did not effect that day, but I could not bench even half my normal weight the next day. I took the week off, not wanting to hurt myself. Next week, same thing, took three weeks off. Durring the 3 weeks off, I got real lazy and stopped taking all over the counter supplements. I went back after the break, and my shoulder was near useless with weight. After the light attempt, I could not use my arm at all for two days.

I read this on Monday, and was in the gym today. I am weak from time off, but not from injury. I have a doctor's appointment, which I will keep to make sure, but I believe this was due lack of vitamins.

CT and wrist pain almost gone as well.

If your every in the DC Metro area... Name you sin, it is on me.

Hey Fish

I'm just happy to have been able to help!

The CTS and wrist pain was destroying my workouts and I couldn't find a solid reason, just some theories. I had to do trial and error with a bunch of different things and then this actually worked! I was shocked.

ANyway, keep me posted since the sides should get even less as time goes on with the vitamin boost.

Benches

Do you space them out or all at once?

If you are just starting the treatment hit 3 all at once and then the 4th later in the day if you feel the sides returning.

Just try less on different days and see if it works since you don't really want to take that many multi's

Let me know if it works for you Juice

Thread Information